• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is more popular Gears of War series or Twilight series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is more popular?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

What do you think is more popular Gears of War series or Twilight series. Vote now and see which is more popular.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
gentlemen stop i have task manager open and i'm not affraid to use it

Apollo

Silver Member
EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN EDWARD CULLEN

What is Gears of war?

kairiismyBFFL

Website
www.youtube.com
I totally think Twilight is WAY more populare than gears of war. Wherever i look in the school hallways, someone is carrying a book from the series. I HATE twilight. It brings discrace to Twilight Town.:cursing:

ultamaSora

Sooo...my choice is either a 300 year old vampire trying to get it on with a 17 year old girl or a guy who uses a chainsaw gun to chop up aliens?...Tough choice

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
this is actually a hard one:

You got twilight: the story of a overly protective yet sensitive vampire protecting his girlfriend/"goooooood friend". Thus getting lots of female fans cause of the male vampire and guy fans cause of the action duh.

Then there's Gears of War: the overly high-actioned series with lots of violence, a killer storyline, massive amounts of blood dropping everywhere, and one hell of a main character with a mean streak.

I would have to say Gears of war..^^

A

Azrael

Gears of War

I fuckin' hate Twilight and especially fuckin' hate Edward!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back