• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is the area between Ansem's study and computer room?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo_

Awards
uBJ8qXX.png

The way it dwarfs SD&G is incredible.

I haven't played this game in ages, and when I did I certainly wasn't paying attention to the story; I was able to find a cutscene where it's some Heartless generator, but it's so incredible - like the interior of the Death Star or something.

I found an image of a chest down there; is there much to do down there?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
It's where artificial Heartless got made (I guess mass produced since people like Pete can still make Heartless everywhere apparently, and they can self-replicate by stealing hearts)

You can later get there, or at the very least part of it: it also has a secret entrance to Xehanort and the other apprentices' secret lab where they did all the forbidden experiments Ansem talked about in the Reports, but it's purely for cutscene purposes and you can't get there unelss you use some external means like a mod.
So... there isn't much if not collecting a treasure chest and a puzzle piece if you're playing the Final Mix version.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's called the Heartless Manufactory and when the MCP in Space Paranoids tries to take over the world it actually gets to be used.

This place is also mentioned in the reports of the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back