• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is the best job

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
keybladers here...

I really dont see the point of this thread.

T

Tidus22340

its to express opinions...i thought he was asking for advice on which one to choose. read my sig. youll see what job i have. and as for the best one...depends on what happens to you in battle. get hit a lot? be a page with high def. cant hit? brawlers your choice. want unique weps? theres a keyblader for that.

Ultima Riku

keyblade416 said:
i like the brawlers because they have an even distribution of stats

Well, actually...

Brawler
HP: 150, MP: 10, STR: 100, DEF: 50, VIT: 0, EVA: 0

Page
HP: 150, MP: 75, STR: 50, DEF: 100, VIT: 0, EVA: 0

Salary for both: 100 Gil

Notice that they have same HP, VIT, EVA. Their STR and DEF are switched around BUT Pages have 75 MP when Brawlers only have 10 MP. So, Page would be more balanced.

My pick is Keyblade-Weilder.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
I guess so, just goes to show, that strength is the most sought after stat. Even though it doesn't do much.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I like being a Mage, thats my calling. Although, We dont get enough gill, and we have to spend a lot for spellls. Its not fair.

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
Blue Mage said:
I like being a Mage, thats my calling. Although, We dont get enough gill, and we have to spend a lot for spellls. Its not fair.
Im sorry to spam but dont complain, keybladers have to spend alot too. Everyone has it equally as hard. I still stand by my decision to be a Keyblader.

Back