• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Valor form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CloudZX

What is that form never heard of it ? I`m still a little new here so fill me in ok.

DarkSora9696

And when he fuses with Donald he turns blue i guess... Right? Have you guys seen that picture with sora in a blue outfit... I just thought of this RIGHT now sry if it sounds stupid... lol

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
yes when he fuses with donald his outfit is blue there is no confirmed name yet for that fusion though

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah man no prob Valor form is the fusion between Sora and Goffy. the effects are that Sora gets to hold 2 keyblades, he becomes more powerful and has more speed, also his costume changes from black to Red. its really awesome to see. here is a pic

1303_image_1.jpg

mirasaki

Who came up with valor form? I thought it was called brave mode...but then again they do mean the same thing...sheesh why not just make up "courage formation"

Doushitemo

Who came up with valor form? I thought it was called brave mode...but then again they do mean the same thing...sheesh why not just make up "courage formation"
One magazine article seemed to indicate that "Brave mode" was the name for any fusion, and that "Valor form" was the specific name for the fusion between Sora and Goofy. I'm not entirely sure about that, though, that's just what it sounded like to me.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
darksora9696 arigato( thank u) now i hav a pic . i can read a little nihongo ( japanese)1.first one triangle button(duh) it says suraidotaan. 2. attack (tatakau).3. i think it says magic ( mahou) 4.i think that's drive mode ( aitemu).

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
alright, let's set this straight, their are two commonly used names for the fusion with goofy and Sora, valor and brave, both mean basically the same thing in concept. The fusion with donald is called mage mode. You can call them what you want though, no one's stoppin you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back