• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What IS wrong with KH2 Aerith?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you hate Aerith's KH2 voice?

• No, it's not so bad.

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Yes, it was just crap as hell!!

Votes: 34 51.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
OMgod, was she daed or alive? aeris or aerith?! zack or cloud?! god damn cant they make up their minds!

Aeriths voice.. fail..

xgnarmanx

kh1 aerith is better It sounds more aeirthy i guess . shit kh2 aerith is way better then kh1 hercules voice.. that was just terribly out of character it was like a man with a slight new yorkish accent doing hurcules

I know that was off topic but since we are talking about terrible voice acting I brought it up

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Her voice lacked genuine emotion, and sounded terribly, breathy and whispery.

daxter fan

Her voice did damage to my ears. I replayed FF7 just to see her dies again. (and I absolutely loved the character on FF7 and KH1)

Clone

∞;4057527 said:
Her voice lacked genuine emotion, and sounded terribly, breathy and whispery.

yeah thats a good way to describe it, it dosen't really suit her cause she isnt the shy type imo.

Final Destiny

Website
alchemygirl.deviantart.com
I REALLY hate Aerith's voice in KH2! HATE IT!!!

She sounded so bland and no emotion at all. Ben Stein has more emotion in his voice!
I prefer Mandy Moore's voice in the first game, at least she sounded human, while in KH2, I actually wanted Sephiroth to descend from the sky somewhere and stab her in the back!!!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
=D I actually loved her KH2 voice it makes me want to play KH more now.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I didn't really care, it wasn't like she was a big major character. I listened to what she had to say(little), and moved on. All I really cared about was the Cloud/Sephiroth fight!!!!!!!

WaveK89

Wasn't the voice actor the same for Aeirth in Advent Children? She was much more lively there than in KHII despite the fact she hadn't much to say.

In KHII, there wasn't much emotion to it. I won't say I hated the voice; I just didn't like it.

umbral_vertigo

Wasn't the voice actor the same for Aeirth in Advent Children? She was much more lively there than in KHII despite the fact she hadn't much to say.

In KHII, there wasn't much emotion to it. I won't say I hated the voice; I just didn't like it.

/agree. Was just about to make that point. Much better job in Advent Children.

The voice acting and dialogue in KH2 was pretty bad all around; especially, the new voice over for Ansem/Xehanort in the KH1 flashbacks. The only REALLY good voice acting was for the new ORIGINAL KH characters AKA Organization XIII members; I really enjoyed the voice acting done for Xemnas.

Lolita

Dear You
The VA for Aerith in AC was the same as in KH2, but iunno, there was more of a spark in Advent Children. :/
Anyways, overall, the scripts for KH2 weren't the best anyways. ouo I don't think it's THAT bad to think that when you hear her she's like dead.
And yes, screw it all that she's dead. ;__; I thank SE a million times for bringing her back. Just could've brought her back with the same VA they had in KH1 for KH2, it would've been a minor improvement in the game, at least. A major one for me, the Aerith fangirl I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back