• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is Xion hiding?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enima

Whatever she looks like now she definetly is more mature (looks as well) than Kairi. Aqua is also the same way. I really like it when girls aren't wimpy and can fight and be mature. Unlike Kairi. I liked Kairi in the first KH and I also liked Namine better in COM.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Kairi was better in KH because KH II had horrible writing, which shocked the hell out of me because the person who wrote KH II, was the scenario writer for FF VII as well.

Muse

you look atrocious
which makes me think that she might be starting to look more like Kairi from the first game...she already resembles her in hairstyle and face...

orz

But the thing is, she already looks like Kairi from KH1. How can she look even more like Kairi than she already does? She has the same build, same haircut, same face. The only things that would need to change is her hair color and the parting of her hair and she will be a perfect Kairi clone. And if that were to happen, were her hair to change color and parting, I don't think Roxas would look as surprised as he does when she takes off her hood.

However, should her appearance completely change into that of Aqua's or even Sora's, then yeah, I can understand why he'd look surprised, especially if it's the latter.

Roxas: Xion! Weren't you just a girl yesterday? What happened?!
Xion: Well, it's a funny story. You see...

:v

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Nojima's pretty much SE's star writer. Or he was at one point, anyway.

Seems like he's been slipping in quality since KH2.

Enima

Kairi was better in KH because KH II had horrible writing, which shocked the hell out of me because the person who wrote KH II, was the scenario writer for FF VII as well.

That shocked me too. I was really expecting Kairi to be something else, but was sadly mistaken.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I liked KH II for the most part, it's just that Kairi's character was so poorly written. I don't think anyone will argue that Demyx wasn't fucking awesome in his own right. That was at least one instance of competent writing.

Muse

you look atrocious
Guys? Topic please? If you want to discuss your favorite Organization characters, I can understand, but that's hardly relevant to what the thread is about. You can always just take it to one of those 'Who's your favorite character' threads that are either in forum games or buried amongst the other threads, but please cease to discuss it in this thread. kthanxbai :v

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I didn't like Vexen. I'd go so far as to say he's my least favorite KH character.

Edit:

Guys? Topic please? If you want to discuss your favorite Organization characters, I can understand, but that's hardly relevant to what the thread is about. You can always just take it to one of those 'Who's your favorite character' threads that are either in forum games or buried amongst the other threads, but please cease to discuss it in this thread. kthanxbai :v

Sorry about that. I'll stay on-topic henceforth.

Enima

I didn't like Vexen. I'd go so far as to say he's my least favorite KH character.

I just liked the fact he was not like the other Org members.

And yes back to Xion. Xion has obviously changed. And to who and for what reason? The questions that will haunt me until Days. XD

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
^I think it's the fact she was just standing. I don't know when in Days that is though..

I don't think she was hiding anything. Who knows she might've not had a face until she pulled the hood off. If you know what I mean.

Muse

you look atrocious
It looks that way, though it's hard to tell since Roxas is sitting when she stands up.

@ Hershey: That scene takes place long after she has met Roxas and looked like Kairi. :/ I doubt that she doesn't have a face at this point in time.

Muse

you look atrocious
That doesn't make much sense to me though. If the memories flowing through Roxas are getting worse over time, I'd expect her appearance to be changing more severely, not it being reversed. o_o;; Until she has no appearance.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well what's the point in Namine saying she can't endure it. Something negative is definately happening here.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I think she's looking more like Kairi; hence maybe the 'connection' Roxas and Kairi have later in KH2.

wtf do Nobodies even get colds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back