• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your fave quote from KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

barrettkristian

'Open your heart,surrender it to the darkness,become darkness itself'
Kingdom hearts rules i can't wait for KH2

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I like these ones

"Giving up already... Come on Sora I thought you were stronger then that" - Riku

"Oh yeah... Well you'll see... Im gonna get out and learn whats out there" - Sora

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" - Ansem

"My friends are my power" - Sora (after you seal hercules world I think thats what he says)

DarkestSora

"The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in, but I've learned that deep down there's a light that never goes out...."-Sora

"Surrender you're heart to Darkness!"-Ansem

"I was lost in the darkness. I couldn't find my way. As I stumbled through the dark, I started forgetting things-my friends, who I was. The darkness almost swallowed me. But then I heard your voice..."-Sora

"The Kingdom hearts is...light!"-Sora

"All worlds begin in the Darkness and all so end. The heart is no different"-Ansem

KhRiku1337

"one who knows nothing can understand nothing" -ansem
i think that sentence is so deep!!

chris2k

sora:althow my heart my be weak its grown with each new experience and its made a home with all the freinds ive made and if they dont forget me if the think of me are hearts will be one.

SacredFireman

Leon: I went easy on him. Looks like things are worse than we thought. A lot worse.

Riku: Yes. A Keyblade. But unlike yours, this Keyblade holds the power to unlock people's hearts. Allow me to demonstrate... (quickly thrust the Keyblade to Maleficent's heart)Behold!
Maleficent: Wha-
Riku: Now, open your heart, surrender it to the darkness! Become darkness itself!

Mysterious Voice: Careful. This is the last haven you'll find here. Beyond, there is no light to protect you. But don't be afraid. Your heart is the mightiest weapon of all. Remember, you are the one who will open the door to the light.

Ansem: Take a look at this tiny place. To the heart seeking freedom this island is a prison surrounded by water. And so this boy sought to escape from his prison. He sought a way to cross over into other worlds. And he opened his heart to darkness.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
" The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes.."

- Perhaps the most truthful theme in Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts RULES!!!!

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
"The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in, but I've learned that deep down there's a light that never goes out." -Sora

"I was lost in the darkness. I couldn't find my way. As I stumbled through the dark, I started forgetting things-my friends, who I was. The darkness almost swallowed me. But then I heard your voice." -Sora

DarkestSora

I really like this one

"Kairi remember what u said before I'll always be with u too I'll come back I promise"-Sora something like that

'I know u will"-Kairi

Shoopuf

"I've always wondered why we're here on this island. If there are any other worlds
out there, why did we end up on this one? And suppose there are other worlds... Then ours is just a little piece of something much greater. So we could have just as easily ended up somewhere else, right?" -Riku

kizzyke

Altaugh the heart may be weak, it's not alone.
It has grown with each new experience and it found a home with all the friends i've made. I've become part of their heart just as they've become part of mine. And if they think of me now and then,...If they don't forget me...
Then our hearts will be one...I don't need a weapon...My friends are my power...

And all the other philosopic things of the game...Ones Born of the heart and darkness, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation...

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I found this thread just recently from the "Lost and Found" thread, and thought it was really cool. Of course, it turns out it isn't as old as I'd thought, it just got pushed back to the 3rd page, but I'm gonna post anyway to bring it back up front.

Riku- (on destiny islands as the darkness starts to swallow him) "I'm not afraid of the Darkness!"

Ansem- "You have come this far and yet you have learned NOTHING!"

Sora- "I dunno" (his response to a rather philosphical question posed by either Kairi or Riku, a very effective break from the somber tone of the conversation)
Also, I can't remember his last bit of dialogue with Riku, when he and Riku are first fighting over Kairi's heart. If somebody could please fill me in, I'd appreciate it.

Riku- (in CoM I know, but still an awesome quote/conversation).

Riku- What are you making me choose now?
Red- Which road will you take? The path to Light?... or the path to Darkness.
Riku- Neither. I'm taking the middle road.
Red- You mean the twilit road to nightfall?
Riku- No. The road to Dawn.

Also, as a parting quote, I often like to mix in quotes that tie in with KH but aren't necessarily from the game itself. Kudos to anyone who knows the source of this one-

"Darkness is the greatest teacher.
A tribe of the Quiet Land once had a rite of passage in which the aspirant was buried alive, deep beneath the earth, where no light could find him and no ear could hear his sobs and his screams. This was the final rite; after a span of days spent in such a coffin the aspirant was released, and numbered among the wise.
They did this because they knew:
Darkness is a knife that peels away the rind of what you think you know about yourself. The shades of your pretenses, the tones of your illusions, the layers of deception that glaze your life into colors that tint your world-- all mean nothing in the darkness. No one can see them, not even you.
Darkness hides everything except who you really are."

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Wow, deep. I unfortunately have never played Chain of Memories, so I know very few quotes from that game. Heck, now that I think of it, I can't even think of a new quote from the original. Oh well.

I have decided to host a small "competition" if you will on this thread. As I mentioned earlier, I enjoy adding in quotes from sources other than KH that are still connected to it in some way. You can see my last such quote on my previous post. Granted it can hardly be called a real contest, considering there's absolutely no prize outside of my personnal respect (which I'm sure you're just dying to have of course, har). I don't know, might be dorky, but I'm curious if anyone else could identify it. If not, come up with one of your own and post it along with some traditional KH quotes.

Of course, here I am acting as if I own this thread when so far I have a total of two posts on it. Still, might as well give it a try.

*clue for earlier quote- taken from book written by Matthew Woodring Stover*

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Why didn't I see this sooner...Ahem...this should be in the KH section...not..the..kh2...section..sigh....It would be nice for a mod who works it move it plz^^

Soras1_anOnly

"Behold the Endless Abyass look as hard as you are able, you will not find even the smallest glimer of light, from these dark depths are all hearts born...even yours" -ansem
"Many worlds but we all share the same sky, one sky, one destiny." -...
"Giving up already Sora?..c'mon I though you were stronger than that." -riku
"A meaninless effort, one who knows nothing can understand nothing!" -ansem
"Regardless of warnings the furture doesn't scare me at all..." -Simple and Clean lyircs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back