• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your favorite drive form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which drive form do you like the most?

• Valor Form

Votes: 21 17.2%
  • Wisdom Form

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Master Form

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Final Form

Votes: 57 46.7%
  • Anti-Form

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axens

Banned
Mine is Valor Form, because its the easiest to level up and its the first one. It also had the best color scheme and the best fighting style to me. Final could have been my fav, but its fighting styles doesnt have have much accuracy and the hits go everywhere.

ReverseUnversed

Limit Form. Why? Requires no damn allies, Sora is invincible during his Limits and his Dodge Roll, HP Gain and MP Rage make his HP/MP almost infinite, you can execute most Limits by just mashing
B_t.gif
, and Zantetsuken is powerful as hell!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Final and Limit and Anti are my favorite forms
behold a person with awesome preference.
Limit Form. Why? Requires no damn allies, Sora is invincible during his Limits and his Dodge Roll, HP Gain and MP Rage make his HP/MP almost infinite, you can execute most Limits by just mashing
B_t.gif
, and Zantetsuken is powerful as hell!
nuff said^

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Ehh... You aren't really invulnerable, but you heal, so that's not bad either. For example, Ars Arcanum can be broken midway, same with the Strike Raid. But Dodge Roll Max is awesome; you can dodge Data Roxas' limit entirely with dodge roll max.

Zantetsuken is gay. Two bars off Axel data.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
Hmm, I would say Anti but Anti has verrry annoying draw backs like the inability to heal and the habit of showing up at the most unwanted times (Xigbar fight, anyone?) so I'm gonna go with Final, even though it takes bastard ages to level it up.

Gram

Banned
Awards
since im obviously not getting a limit poll, my 2nd choice is anti-.

DeltasLight

My favorite is Final, but the thing about it is the fact that once you start attacking, you have to wait like 3 seconds once Sora gets rolling for him to stop, and if you have already defeated everything, its just wasting time off of your Drive Gauge.

My second favorite is wisdom. Its different than the others, and I love the blue/black scheme!

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Anti is horrible. I can't beat Data Vexen's anti one on one using my Anti XD

Cause he just throws the icicle from the bottom and that anti empties one full combo load in my face.

My vote's on wisdom.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Anti is horrible. I can't beat Data Vexen's anti one on one using my Anti XD
never use anything other than final or wisdom when fightin data battles.

Sora^Fan

My favorite has to be Anti-Form hands down! It's just epic to fight with all those awesome combos and lighting speed! :36:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I'm going to have to go with Final form. The main things I like about it are the speed, the combos, and the floating stuff. It all seems so badass. Too bad KH2 is so pathetically easy as is. If only Final Form actually felt kind of needed in the final battles/ at times. Anyways, for my second most favorite drive, Wisdom form is a somewhat close second.

De_ChiCk

wow :confused: every one for FINAL
well i say master,,, yellow aint a big hit but combos are pretty awsome and of course magic!
second would be final!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back