• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Is Your Favorite Kingdom Hearts Title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Favorite Title

• Birth By Sleep

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • Chain of Memories

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 358/2 Days

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Kingdom Hearts II

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Coded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dream Drop Distance

Votes: 16 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxordKing

Hello their to all, I know this probably has been posted before on multiple occasions but now that Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance has been out for a little bit it seemed fitting to start a new poll.

So vote for your favorite title then post about it explaining why its your favorite title so far.
You can also post your least favorite title to date and explain why you don't like it.

Last edited:

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
I like BBS and 3D because they use the command system which is probably the best system to date since it's efficient and forces strategy upon you, similar to the CoM battle system but better maintained. And the characters and textures and generally the game has a much purer KH feel than the original games.

CoM was my least favorite game because it was on GBA and had the worst battle system.

LMNOP

Kingdom Hearts 1 was my favorite.

So many childhood memories and friends come to my mind when I think of this game.

I have no least favorite I like them all.

D

Deleted member 87467

Kingdom Hearts II. So many people disagree with me, but I've always loved it. Second favorite is BBS

State

Awards
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Dream. Drop. Distance., for the win! Graphics, check! Gameplay, check! Soundtrack, check! Script, check! Characters, check! Fun worlds, check! Perfect difficulty, check! Personally, this has been the best KH game I've ever played (better than KH2 while looking through its flaws). :3

State

Awards
KH1 coz it was the first one I played. It was a lot tougher than KH 2 and I like me a tough game. It wasn't unfair tough too. If you were good enough you could win just fine.
Any game in the series is tougher than KH2. '_'

wii.red24

Kingdom Hearts 2 the visual specs the gameplay mechanics the cinematics the music the boss battles everything was just so damn good about Kingdom hearts 2 In fact I still play it Today.

impart

Climb The Sky
Kingdom Hearts I

For so many reasons, but mainly. I liked the story line the best, I Felt like it had allot of originality to it and it was simple and sweet, and it even had a surprise ending, Kairi is a princess!!!!! I was like 10 years old at the time, so I didn't see it coming lol. The ending was more emotional, and the secret ending was boss.

and it was a challenging game, its nice to work at a game, to get stuck, and get a little lost sometimes, not just pass it super easy and fast like KH2, I felt like I got allot more out of KH1

and last but not least NOSTALGIA!!!!!!!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I can give you my top two games, and they're Dream Drop and BBS; I honestly can't decide between them. Next would be KH1 and CoM, same deal there, then Days, followed by Coded and KH2 brings up the rear. While 2's the weakest title IMO, the series as a whole is fantastic. I hope Square keeps the excellence up and finally fixes that camera! ;p

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Kingdom Hearts, nothing beats the original. Though, 3D is in a close second.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Pretty much 3D, but Kingdom Hearts 1 beats it in story and well the nostalgia makes it feel more memorable. My least favorite is most definitely 358/2 Days. Clunky overall, repetitive missions, so-so story, and the panel system wasn't that good. I didn't even go for Re:coded because of it (even if the command deck made the gameplay more enjoyable, but Days left a bad taste in my mouth).

D

Deleted member 87467

I actually really enjoyed 358/2 days, possibly more than 3D

Domination

Awards
I love the command system, so i'm going to have to go with either Birth by Sleep, Re:Coded or Dream Drop Distance. Yes, Re:Coded was poor in terms of story, but in my opinion, it was actually quite fun and enjoyable. I don't know where all the hate is coming from.

devilsTrinity

KH 1 will forever be the best. Everything about it is perfect from the opening to the end.

3D is giving it a run tho. Only at the third world and I'm already loving this game to death. If KH3 is anything like 3DS itll be epically amazing.

Oran

Awards
BBS beats KH1 and 3D by a tiny bit mainly because I love the battle system and I feel that its where the command system is at its best compaired to Record and 3D what with being able to experiment with melding commands and not having to level up commands by sacrificing others in the process, I also loved the merage arena and ducking it out with my friends their. But that not to say I think the game is perfect I really hated Aqua's minigame fua fruitball and don't get me started on the command board game...

As for my least favorite game id have to say Days not that I think its a bad game at all its just the worst KH game in my list
And im not sure about most people but I really did like the original CoM it was the first KH game I played and since as a kid I was/am impressed by the graphics of the game especially the 3D cutsences even it they where short and mute.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Birth by Sleep by a good margin. It took everything I loved from CoM (my 2nd favorite KH game so far), and melded them perfectly with the good parts of KH2. The plot was easily a series best, the combat was fast and hugely customizable, and the worlds chosen were great iconic Disney worlds. Plus the game had an enormous amount of content.

I'm still working on DDD, and liking it, but I'm not seeing it having a chance of beating BbS unless it really picks up at the end. I agree with Oran that BbS had the best version of the command system.

Shoxir

Awards
Birth By Sleep has a tiny lead over 3D for me, while I did love flowmotion and new commands, Birth By Sleep just got it right. Although it did have its share of useless features (talking about you, d-link), 3D had more crippling features like limited abilities and a drop system that can't be turned off. Not to mention the story fit in to the series so well, it actually made me tear up a few times. In the end, I do love both games, but Birth By Sleep wins by a tiny bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back