• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your favorite limit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Re: What is favorite limit?

My favorites:

Jack Skellington
Goofy's Knocksmith
Donald's Comet
Aladdin

I didn't really get anything out of most of the others. Still, I hope Limits come back in KH3.

TheGingerCat

Jack Skellington's limit Applause, Applause is fun to use. Twirling around the battlefield kicking enemies in the face is always a good time. Tron's limit Complete Compilement is also another one of my faves.

LingeringVanitas

Honestly I never cared for the limits...I also never used the summons ever, well I "leveled" them up to get the bonus stuff they give you.
But Limits....I was never a fan of them. They were weak most of the time, I think maybe Simba's Limit was probably my favorite if I had to have one....wait didn't Riku have one too??? I can't remember....

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

....wait didn't Riku have one too??? I can't remember....
Yeah, Final Session. I don't remember how useful it was, but I know it's my favorite because it was just fun. I mean, it's Sora and Riku dishing out a ton of back-to-back badassery. Living embodiment of the phrase "super smash bros." How could I not love that?

Simba's Wildcat was pretty useful too, though that might have a lot to do with the whole "no drive form" thing in the Pride Lands.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Phew, ever since playing this game on Level 1, I seriously learned to love limits.
I don't know if I would ever have got past Xaldin without Duck Flare / Flare Force. Dance Call (Jack Skellington) was pretty useful for the box-Heartless because they are super OP and Wildcat (Simba) saved me against Scar like fo realz.
The most overpowered limit in it's respective world, to me, is Setup (Tron). That first boss fight you have there turns into like the easiest thing since defeating Xemnas on beginner level 99. It's ridiiiculously overpowered for this fight.

That being said, my favorite limit from the looks etc is still Session. I'm a little disappointed they didn't give it a cute name like in the German version, buut omg Riku yus.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Yeah, Final Session. I don't remember how useful it was, but I know it's my favorite because it was just fun. I mean, it's Sora and Riku dishing out a ton of back-to-back badassery. Living embodiment of the phrase "super smash bros." How could I not love that?
tumblr_n0rmb9Hxbv1rbdar3o3_250.gif

Venx

"Beast!"
"Get out!"

"Jack!"
"Prepare to screeeeeeeeeeam!"

"Your pain shall be twofold!"

Awards

Eternal Session. Sora and Riku just beating up baddies back to back with big blades and beams without breaking a sweat.

redcrown

Awards

I never cared for the limits too much but Eternal Session is the exception, who didn't totally love and spam it?

Beast's and Auron's were pretty okay but their damage was underwhelming.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

Jack Skellington's limit Applause, Applause is fun to use. Twirling around the battlefield kicking enemies in the face is always a good time. Tron's limit Complete Compilement is also another one of my faves.
Yeah, I forgot about Tron. His limit was great.

I'm surprised most people liked Riku/Auron. I guess it's because they wield a Keyblade/sword, because they don't really do much damage. I find them useless most of the time.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

I think people like Riku's because it's flashy and feels like a nice character moment thing to have him and Sora fighting together, not so much the damage it does.

redcrown

Awards

I think people like Riku's because it's flashy and feels like a nice character moment thing to have him and Sora fighting together, not so much the damage it does.

Well yeah that's why I like it too, but it actually did a lot of damage also

Beast's and Auron's had all flash but no damage, so it was underwhelming.

Last edited:

redcrown

Awards

This thread should be renamed "The Eternal Session Thread".

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

sora and riku took the limit to the next level with their dual keyblade with paopu keychain in kh3d tho

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

sora and riku took the limit to the next level with their dual keyblade with paopu keychain in kh3d tho

I liked the idea of that, but somehow it still wasn't as...."cool"?
Maybe because it wasn't really useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back