• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your favourite part of the Kingdom Hearts series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favourite part of the Kingdom Hearts series?

• Total voters

Vulpes XIII

Awards
For me it would be the characters as I really like the majority of the KH characters as I find most of them have really interesting and/or entertaining personality that just makes them really enjoyable to watch and makes me want to learn more about them.

Although the characters are my favourite part of the series, I do like everything else as well, so if I ranked them it would look like this:

1)Characters
2)Story
3)Music
4)Combat
5)Gameplay
6)Disney

What is everyone else‘s favourite thing about the series?

Dark Rot

Awards
The visual design. Nomura's greatest strength by far (when he's on the ball), and despite being a series patched-together of existing properties, the original design work is what holds it together. KH's style is just so distinct and honestly profound. The original worlds from KH1 and the Nobodies from KH2 (Dusks and such, not the Org) being my personal favorites.

Music is second, very iconic and poignant and has carried several titles in the series. I really love the gameplay/combat from KH1&2 but really just those two, every other game is pretty much just serviceable in that regard. I still like the "story" for the feelings it conveys and ideas it brings up, even if the so-called saga isn't much of a story in the same sense as... any other piece of narrative media.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I guess the easiest answer would be the Disney characters / worlds (speaking Disney specifically, not the other...stuff) and music. I do like characters in the series, but it's just a few of them and not the whole.

As for gameplay, I have my preferences. I wouldn't say it's a reason I play the series, but there are things I do and don't like. To me, 1 and 3 have the best gameplay. I do enjoy 3D despite the command deck, mostly because I love flowmotion.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
That's a good question. For me I guess it's a little of all the options listed with the central focus being the characters. Specifically the ones I love such as Sora and Xigbar.

Back