• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what is your least favorite heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
All the Heartless in Wonderland were annoying.
The Large Bodies and Fat Bandits gave me a hard time.
The Power Wilds and Bouncy Wilds were just tiring to fight. And the banana peel. You lose money when you slip on it.
Black Truffles. They may be cute, but they can be very annoying when their sheild is up. Then you have to wait until they drop their guard before you could do damage to you.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Fat Bandits.

Gawd damn it, i hated them.I hated them so much. Dx

And they're the reason i can't finish Re:Com, atm. either. >.<

KageVincent

Large body and any variation of them. You have to get behind them and they always seem to know to turn around. Those and the defenders...they ended my life swiftly in my first KH1 playthrough and I was just like WTF man

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
I hate all those musical ones! Grey Caprice, Emerald Serenade, Turquoise March, they all annoy me >_<

Ah yes all the ones from Wonderland and Neverland. How annoying they were. Sometimes I just ran past these. They move around too much to bother.

Burai

Large body Heartless are the worst, like stated above. They are so anoying to kill... :O

Xarmy Sue

Probably the shield carrying ones, I forget the name. Like the large bodies you have to hit them from behind, except they're even better defended. They take the cake for the original. Not to mention any enemy that runs away constantly. Serenades are the bane of my existence.

xskittlebombs

WIZARDS WIZARDS WIZARDS WIZARDS WIZARDS WIZARDS.

I'd almost kill them with a combo but NO - they teleport. EVERY TIME.
Then they'd start using thunder and I couldn't hurt them.
Annoyed me so much. Gahh.

Bouncywilds, Shadows, Soldiers, Invisibles, Angel-Things (real name needs citation!!), eh, I'd say all of them except for the Darkside. I love the Darkside. Wait, least favorite is the Wizard. I swear, whenever it uses Thunder....I want to bust my PS2 sometimes.

Takarifan101

Those red misuc ones in KH2, the ones with like a million HP and those exploding orbs! Those guys always catch me in a corner and then destroy you, epsically on hard mode

Dexel

Beyond hope
The Cars in KH2. Those f***ing things never even flinch when taking damage, so it's not hard for them to clobber you to death unless you use guerilla tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back