• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is your plan for KH Day 2006? :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathblivion

In this order: Go to school, come home (my mom has already picked it for me), read manual coming home, get something to drink, pee, drink, turn on PS2, play game, cry with joy, beat game, play it over and over again until KH3 come out.

P

PuRpLeHaZe

my plan: go to school, come home from school, change, go to da mall, buy KH2 from da ebgames down there, come back, take a shower, get a big bag of chips, a big gulp from 711, and jus sit down relax play kh2 all night, my mom said i dont' have to go to school da next day :D

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
Oathblivion said:
In this order: Go to school, come home (my mom has already picked it for me), read manual coming home, get something to drink, pee, drink, turn on PS2, play game, cry with joy, beat game, play it over and over again until KH3 come out.
Do you think they'll make a 3rd one? It'll probably on the PS3 then if they do.

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
PuRpLeHaZe said:
my plan: go to school, come home from school, change, go to da mall, buy KH2 from da ebgames down there, come back, take a shower, get a big bag of chips, a big gulp from 711, and jus sit down relax play kh2 all night, my mom said i dont' have to go to school da next day :D
You lucky person you. I don't know if my mom will let me do that. I'll have to ask her.:D

innerlight

damn not like it matters becuase I just take the 28 off but I wont even have a spring break till april I here alot have there break close to the 28th or close after. Those lucky bastards

brainy_pigeon

Since I have school, I'll go, then after that I'm gonna wait for the call from EB Games saying my preorder arrived, pick it up, play KH2 for 1 hour and save, let my friend play it for 1 hour.

innerlight

you are a good friend, me any of my friends try to play are going to recieve a punch in the face, I mean its not like i am a bad friend but 4 years of waiting they would be crazy if they think im going to stop after a little time and let them play

Averixx

my plan is as simple as they come.
step 1. get game (money would help)
step 2. hurry home
step 3. play as much as possible (counting the tutorial is 3hrs
long and isnt optional and if i dont have 8th hour that
day because i did do homework the past other days
and money would be a big help to have since i need just
20-30 dollars to pay off to get it for nothing that day)

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
Averixx said:
my plan is as simple as they come.
step 1. get game (money would help)
step 2. hurry home
step 3. play as much as possible (counting the tutorial is 3hrs
long and isnt optional and if i dont have 8th hour that
day because i did do homework the past other days
and money would be a big help to have since i need just
20-30 dollars to pay off to get it for nothing that day)
yeah I'm kind of excited that we'll get to play Roxas for 3 hours. Sora and Roxas do look the same... well duh cause he was born off of Sora when Sora became a heartless for the one time.

innerlight

that is too damn long with Roxas he is just the retard version of sora, he needs to have his a## kicked, who the hell said we wanted to use roxas at the begining anyway. we need sora

Averixx

true but the scary thing that im trying to solve is a money issue. i have no job and i dont get allowance. i can either guilt my mom into buying it when she bought my brother's game which is more expencive than mine since i paid it off most of it already or i sell stuff at Gamestop since that is where i recerved it at. i dont like selling stuff but this is an emergency and i need the money by that day or the day before. but the problem with me selling my games is that im afraid they will only give me 4-10 dollars only and that barely scratches it. plez i need advice to get money by than...plez?:eek:

nexasm

why do you want to know? are you trying to stalk
ok, like TSK im homeschooled so i hope that i can have no school that day. If so, i will go down to Game Crazy (ride my bike if i have to) and pick up KH2. Then go home, and play until my mom wont let me anymore. Next day; finish school fast, play rest of the day. Repeat second day over the next week. unless i have somethin with frends, cuz theyre more important then kh2.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
KH2's release day is a national holiday for me ;p

I'm really not sure what I'll be doing the day, but I will check into KHI for a bit to see if everyone's celebrating. I do know that once I have that game in my hands, I won't stop playing it until I get to the Underworld to see Auron.

I'll probably decorate a KH2 cake or something, too. Who knows.

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
MegaFlare said:
KH2's release day is a national holiday for me ;p

I'm really not sure what I'll be doing the day, but I will check into KHI for a bit to see if everyone's celebrating. I do know that once I have that game in my hands, I won't stop playing it until I get to the Underworld to see Auron.

I'll probably decorate a KH2 cake or something, too. Who knows.
Yeah that'll be my favorite part cause Auron is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back