• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Keyblades do you all use or prefer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AIAwesome

Awards
Hey guys! I've been farming for some material along with doing those mythril material quests but something dawned on me...what keyblade should I level?

So far, the bonus Keyblade for raids have been the Treasure Trove (The Snow White Keyblade I think it's called) so I've been using that, but for outside purposes, which keyblade should I use?

My deck is pretty balanced, having three of each type in it, so what do you guys think?

AIAwesome

Awards
Thanks! I figured, and since the bonus raid Keyblade is that, it makes it easier for me to just concentrate on that :D

SoundMatch

It depends, Its best to have a set of cards that are good for the keyblade as you get a damage bonus by using the right keyblade for the boss. So for darkside it would be Treasure Trove (Dward Woodlands Keyblade) and having a power deck would help you do even more damage. I only maxed my starlight keyblade and luckily I get to do more damage. I'm guessing more raid bosses will come and then you'll need the other keyblades but focus on Starlight and Treasure trove first.Key blade - KINGDOM HEARTS Ç [chi] capture Wiki * Use this wiki to help you find materials for keyblades. I don't know why my enter key doesn't work so sorry for the poor presentation.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It depends, Its best to have a set of cards that are good for the keyblade as you get a damage bonus by using the right keyblade for the boss. So for darkside it would be Treasure Trove (Dward Woodlands Keyblade) and having a power deck would help you do even more damage. I only maxed my starlight keyblade and luckily I get to do more damage. I'm guessing more raid bosses will come and then you'll need the other keyblades but focus on Starlight and Treasure trove first.Key blade - KINGDOM HEARTS Ç [chi] capture Wiki * Use this wiki to help you find materials for keyblades. I don't know why my enter key doesn't work so sorry for the poor presentation.

We do have a material guide of our own that serves the same purpose~

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-chi/178103-kingdom-hearts-x-chi-material-guide.html

State

Awards
I focus on strength, seeing as how I use more physical attacks than magical ones.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
.....<(|~|)> I DIDN"T KNOW THIS EXISTED! omg all that pain of trying to translate everything.. Thank you though!

I hope it will help you out! ;A; <3

Mercgilado

I use Lady Luck myself. Rather, I want to. But having to switch it out for the default every time I fight the boss is too much of a hassle, so I just use the default. I 4 Aerial (all R+), 3 Magic (2 R+ and 1 SR (assuming that they don't take it away)) and 2 Slash (Both R) cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back