• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What KH character would you do an interview with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hey, what KH character would do an interview with? I do Sora, Kairi, Riku, Cloud, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Cloud, Leon, Sephiroth, and alot more I can't name. I just like that game, so I will do almost with every character (lol). I can imagine it too. So who would you do with?:p :D

F

firehearts

i would definetly do an interview wif sora to ask him how he feels about all da hard work he has been doin

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Silverwolf1500 said:
I'd interview Sora. Find out everything about him. Then give him a big hug...and throw in him in the ocean for fun....:D
Lol! Do you think he'll be offended?:p :D

RikuFan1224

Riku is ovbiuosly my favorite character. I would probally want to find out what is on the other side of the door. After beating the game 2 imes my friends gave me unofficial cheats to the game where you get all of the keyb;ades level 100 and 2 keyblades that arent in the game. I am so spamming sorry

K

keybladeprince

I'm surprised nobody has said this, but i'd interview Malificent.And ask why she is such a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back