• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

defender11

i had the ultima weapon at level 70! but yeah, combo pluses suck. especially when you see that you've learned something, you look up, and it's just another combo plus x.X

defender11

i hope for MP^ every time. even though i know i'm not gonna get it. haha, so i equipped Donald with three Atlas Armlets and now his MP is 3x his HP.

defender11

he has 18MP and 60 some HP. it's just hilarious looking. his MP is larger than Goofy's HP. i hate in KH2 how they have the little circles for Donald and Goofy instead of showing their whole HP and MP bars. it's not as cool.

dum0dum

imagieaty its a cross between reality and my imagi
do you know how what you pick affects Donald and Goofy? or if it does...?

it doesn't, it effects sora's beginning stats. the sword represents strength and shield defense and wand magic and whichever you choose ups whatever stat it represents and the one you forget lowers your beginning stat and also whatever you choose effects what abilities you get at level up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back