• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparks

gone
Sora crying over Riku or the first cutscene with the missing photo.

Olette: Someone stole all of our ___!!

Me: WTF?!

Tremolo

You know I'm coming when you here a bing!

Ahhh those were the best scenes! They were hilarious.
It's fun to fill in the blanks in Twilight Town.

And WOW Sora had a gay moment.

Anyway, Kingdom Hearts just had a sense of newness and mystery about it.
I wouldn't be surprised if there is still one more secret no one has found in there.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Kingdom Hearts was more of a challenge with it's stupid camera system and the bosses AI seemed a little better. It also had more WOW! to it's plot line (Kingdom Hearts 2 is like....ummmm....okay, we're playing through the movie, which was alright, but it needed more flair, more leaving you on the edge of your seat [talking about you Riku Battle #2] action). It had a better set of villains, hell Riku was a villain.
It had more of an original plot line. You went to worlds and you didn't necessarily go by the movie, but an original and more thought out plot line (such as competing in the tournaments at Olympus Coliseum, or chasing after Oogie Boogie when he steals the potion)

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b

lol yeah that was like.................then you burst out laughing!
riku an sora.....sora just should have liked hugged riku,but instead he cried like a little baby in front of his best friend AND his girlfriend.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
lol yeah that was like.................then you burst out laughing!
riku an sora.....sora just should have liked hugged riku,but instead he cried like a little baby in front of his best friend AND his girlfriend.

NONONONONONONONONONO.

Pleeease don't say Kairi is Sora's girlfriend. Oh God. DDD: I hate her!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Everything, Everything made Kh1 better than Kh2

Highly agree.

they could have done better with her.

Well, she is a major character in the game, what with her being a PoH and all that, but she's way too 'damsel in distress' for me. I know it's obvious that she be a love interest and all that, but they could have given Kairi more character. She could've been cocky as shit. That would have been interesting.

Sparks

gone
Kairi is one of the main characters and they pretty much buchered her part in the game. Her lines suck, she's always the DiD and then she gets a keyblade???? Jeez.... if only they had made her less of a noob.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Highly agree.

Well, she is a major character in the game, what with her being a PoH and all that, but she's way too 'damsel in distress' for me. I know it's obvious that she be a love interest and all that, but they could have given Kairi more character. She could've been cocky as shit. That would have been interesting.

So in short, she could have been Tifa. lol

omni/riku

3 optional bosses. no singing levels. no dragon at the end and before you fite ansem u fite that big demon thing in a volcano.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Kairi?

I come back in half a day and I hear the topic being...Kairi!?

-rage mode on-

Ahem. Aside from that...never really liked Kairi much. AT ALL. >_>

Don't even make me post reasons, because you'll wind up with walls of text and this thread will be shot to oblivion. Or you. Pick one.

Jfighter

Kairi is good in concept, but absolutely horrible in execution. The keyblade was an attempt to make her less DiD (like Mary Jane with the shotgun in Spiderman: Web of Shadows), but it ultimately always fails. She looked far too awkward with that bouquet. I made her seem even more pathetic than before. Also, it doesn't help that I hated her the first time I heard her voice (found out later it was Hayden Panatierre, which explains that innate hatred).

Kairi will always be pathetic, and anything they attempt to make her better will seem cheesy and make her even more pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back