• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What KH2 Tifa WOULD look like if she was in it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
MyInnerFred said:
But Tifa has the boobs thing going on... You can't defy those... YOU JUST CAN'T!

fmv0340de.th.jpg

They hypnomatize you!

Anyways... Tifa shouldn't look like a kid, given her relationship with Cloud, she should be older, like Aeris atleast, it would make Cloud look like a Child Molester.
What are those 36 HHH,s

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
I see foolish posts in this. The relationship between Tifa/Cloud in KH2 would be, if Tifa was in the game, Tifa having a crush on Cloud, & Cloud thinking, since she would continuously bother him, annoying.

文偉立

newb programmer
What causes you to assume Tifa's younger in KH2? Cloud and Tifa only seperate 2 years in FFVII and Cloud is older in KH than in FFVII. Then again, I can't say anything about since Selphie's young and Squall's...um...getting offtrack.

I doubt she's in KH2 and even if she is, being that it is Kingdom Hearts, I'm assuming her outfit will be dramatically modified. It is rated E for EVERYONE

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Actually I havn't seen a rating for KHII yet, and NOmura might make it rated T.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
when will the rating be out?!

"And the fact that he was once in drag... T_T" -lol don corneos

anyways. yeah tifa would be awesome. i liked her a lil better than aerith. just someting about aerith i kinda didnt like. i was always playin hard enough to get cloud and tifa on the date instead. tifa wasnt annoying, she was the childhod friend, girl next door. aerith didnt know what she wanted. whateevr it was a love triangle, it was never determined who cloud wanted. except towards the end on that rock when they stayed til the sun came up or whateevr. long life tifa lockhart. cant wait for advent

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
hopfuly they will make it T but probly not

cloud is a dumb ass anyway for wanting to screw a dead girl anyway just like tidus is a dumb ass for wanting yuna when lulu was bounsing around him he let walka scoupe that up

Last edited by a moderator:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
She would look like an asian kairi with darker longer hair.....and a little bit taller while she follows Squall while asians complain about her and him

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
cloud is a dumb ass anyway for wanting to screw a dead girl anyway just like tidus is a dumb ass for wanting yuna when lulu was bounsing around him he let walka scoupe that up

1.) Cloud "liked" Aerith before she died. Major difference.
2.) The second half of your sentence made no sense whatsoever.

Conclusion: Please acquire a brain within the next 24 hours. kthnxbai.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Lulu didn't want Tidus though. Lulu's probably into those gothic emos that you see huddled up smoking pot under the stairs. Maybe Lulu should've gone to midgar and got together with Cloud. They're both emos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back