• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
what reason would people have to think it sucks you would think that people that hate disney would be the main buying group who dident want to stick soras size 19 shoe up hercules ass when he took the credit for weaking cerbrerus

onyxrhapsody87

I hate that the Disney characters are the only thing that some Drive people away... I tried to get my sister into it... She loved it until Donald and Goofy joined the party... For the most part... The Disney Characters are pretty ignoreable... At least to me... That shouldn't be the only thing that keep people from liking it!

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
onyxrhapsody87 said:
I hate that the Disney characters are the only thing that some Drive people away... I tried to get my sister into it... She loved it until Donald and Goofy joined the party... For the most part... The Disney Characters are pretty ignoreable... At least to me... That shouldn't be the only thing that keep people from liking it!
that's the opposite thing for my sister. The only time she would listen to me when Im talking about kh is when I mention a disney character esspecially donald or goofy. Thier her idols.

Tiger King

For those who predict that the reatings for KH2 will be low, Playstation magazine gave KH a 9.5/ 10.0 rating. If you ask me thats pretty good, and since KH2 is suppose to be more mature than KH I believe it will get a better or equal rating. :)

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
roxas99 said:
king sora strife, why are you so against kh2?
this kh2 forum is based on kh2...so, if you don't like kh2, why are you on it?

Dude, get it right. I'm not against KH2. I seriously want the game and I know I'm going to love it( in fact I'm mad that Square still hasn't announced it's release date because I really, really want the game now!). It's probably going to be my game of the year. But I'm also aware that this franchise has a huge hatred towards it just like Superman( and I love Superman. He's my favorite superhero). I'm just pointing out that most gamers in America does not like KH. There's a good sized fanbase for KH( and I'm included) but there is a larger amount who hate it. And that large amount could affect it's rating and sales.

Tiger King

King Sora_Strife said:
Dude, get it right. I'm not against KH2. I seriously want the game and I know I'm going to love it( in fact I'm mad that Square still hasn't announced it's release date because I really, really want the game now!). It's probably going to be my game of the year. But I'm also aware that this franchise has a huge hatred towards it just like Superman( and I love Superman. He's my favorite superhero). I'm just pointing out that most gamers in America does not like KH. There's a good sized fanbase for KH( and I'm included) but there is a larger amount who hate it. And that large amount could affect it's rating and sales.

And those who hate it can't rate it...... correct?

kairibreeze

i live on a sucky island where hardly anyone knows about kingdom hearts, my best mate just accepts that i'm obssessed but she know's nothing bout it, but her friend who's a clingly copy-cat saw me playing it and was like "OMG THAT'S SUCH A COOL GAME!!!! I'M GONNA BE OBSSESSED WITH IT TOO!!!!" Omg, she is soo annoying she doesn't even grasp the concept of KH, she justs want's to be accepted. AHHH

onyxrhapsody87

King Sora_Strife said:

I don't think you don't like KH2... I just think that the sales will be a bit better than you say... A lot of people hate final fantasy... But FFX managed to be one of the greatest hits... You can't please them all... and there will be haters for all games... SE should probably realize that by now...

Tiger King

BunnyCupCakes said:
Ppl have DIFFERENT points of views...live with it.

One person could say it sucked
Another says it was awesome.....

I think KH2 will rock....but that's MY opinion.....just wait for the game & see what u think of it.

I agree.

R0XAS

monkeybutt said:
Actually, its much much longer. I feel that eveyone who complains about the length obviously rushed through the game.

i agree completely.

Cannie

all my m8s hate it and they all say im childish for liking it but then they go home and play shadow the hedghog lol

Shinjuku

Entrapment
well I like KH and I don't give opinons on game's before I see them and now I like games like GTA SA Killzone Halo and others but this game is good it ain't great but its good if it was like FF10 then I'd say it was great but compared to most games coming KH2 is like in the middle of my list cause I think God of War 2 will hit this year then Midnight Club 4 New Basketball and Football Games then FF12 comes out and GTA LCS is suppose to hit PS2 rumor and a New NBA Street Game is coming probably so with that said yeah also about the friends thing most of my friends think KH sucks that's fine with me doesn't matter and also remember this

KH1 only sold like 4 mil units there are like 6.5 billion people so like um 3 billion others who like different things and 3.1 billion people don't play games at all just to put that out there

dark_light13

for one kh2 is going to be way longer ( Nomora said so himself) if you think its shorter you probaly rushed through it. And my friends all love KH except for the ones who have no clue what it even is lol. And screw those who dont like squere Enix game. Has any other company had that many best sellers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back