• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what kidzworld.com thinks of kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
KylonCocalina said:
i know how xplay thinks i've been watchin them since the show was just adam and it was called Extended Play.
KH2 will NOT get a 5/5, especially with how easy it is. the game is ridiculously simplistic and you can finish 99% of the fights in the game just by locking on and mashing X. Also once you finish the stuff with Roxas and you get control of Sora the story stalls for a long time as you go thru all myriad disney worlds. The story doesn't even begin to pick up again until you begin to revisit all the worlds and start fighting Org 13.
yea i know adam and the other girl.....(dont know her naame and runs)they both would be hard on a game that is easy.but i dont care about bad reviews i will always love kh2.

KylonCocalina

door-to-twilight said:
yea i know adam and the other girl.....(dont know her naame and runs)they both would be hard on a game that is easy.but i dont care about bad reviews i will always love kh2.

totally agreed there :D
there are a lot of things that irk me about KH2 but i still love it.

KylonCocalina

door-to-twilight said:
yep but if your a hard core kingdomhearts series fan you shouldnt care what they think.

well that depends i'm a hardcore Final Fantasy fan but i still to this day regret buying FF8 :p

Solidsocom

I have been watching Xplay for a long time and I care what they think because they make me buy good games. I love Kingdom Hearts man...I don't know why it should be a power struggle. They don't get in each others way.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Shouldn't reviewers be unbiased so they make a fair rating?

It's good to see some praise around places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back