• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what kind of character would you be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bumblejazz

if you were a character in kh what would your name be and special abilities be? my name would be everest and i would have black hair and red eyes i would have no weapon and shoot out fire and ice out of my hand

zexion is emo

my name would be jaxyde and i would be the 14th member of the organization and my element is sand and my weapon would be a chain made of daggers like the daggertail on the prince of persia game where the prince can be his darker self. i would have hair like axels but it would be black and my eyes would be blue like the guy on my avatar. i would also betray xemnas and become rikus friend.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
i got a good one, name::: Cloud Strife ZERO((nickname Sephiroth ZERO)), i would be the nobody that would appear from the intense fight of the famous Cloud and Sephiroth, my creation would be impossible to make me a nobody,... so i would call myself a new enemy,ZERO... i would have two weapons, Clouds and Sephiroths weapons. but enchanted with super fire,thunder,water,ice, and multiplication powers, the multiplication makes up to an infinite amount of floating copy's of my weapons appear at only 1/4 the true powers... i would appear in KH3 as the new enemy, ZERO, which is created when two fight, one good, one bad, no matter who wins or loses, the start of the battle creates one ZERO, named after the fighters with the same weapons as the fighters, but many times stronger, keyblades weilders can't creat ZERO from fighting...i would be the leader of ZERO and at the end, Sora,Riku,Cloud Strife,Tifa, and Sephiroth would fight me... i would end up creating living copies of my self to fight them, along with an infinite amout of my weapons flying at them... somehow, i would be attacked and then Cloud would fight me and manage to steal my version of his weapon, and then same with sephiroth, then they would ignore me and start fighting with each other, creating another super ZERO, then the Super ZERO and I would fuse to create, Cloud X Sephiroth ZERO a super warrior who would sent Cloud and Sephiroth inside empty realm of Kingdom Hearts, to let them fight to their fullest potentials with their new weapons... i would then fight Sora and Riku, but when i was about to kill them, Roxas appered with Olbivion and Oathkeeper, and would the attack me along with sora and Riku, i would end up getting a keyhole in my chest after my armor was broken, then the four keyblades would lock me away into the Motionless realm of Kingdom Hearts, where i wouldn't be able to move as i float in space..... THE END!!!!!

xobybr

Website
www.freewebs.com
id be an orginization member i would control fire and wind. id have hair like axels but black and blue-ish. i would always keep my hood up and be silent most of the time.my wepon would be a black and red katana

uhm well i created my own character already. and i put her in my fan fic (check it out: Living Memories: A Sequel to A New Journey) ^^

i just randomly named her in my story, but she has brown hair, brown eyes, about 5'4'' (yeah...short...). she wears a blue no-sleeved overcloak with a tan skirt and black boots. weapon: sword (most of the time 2) and magic. ^^ she can kick ass like Tifa. :-D

TwoAcross

I'd probably keep my real name (which I'm not stating here for obvious reasons), but I'd want to have black hair and green eyes (don't ask lol). Due to the many negative thoughts and feelings that lie deep inside my mind, I'd probably be able to use darkness. As for a weapon, I'd really like to use the Soul Eater weapon that Riku had for most of his appearances.

bumblejazz

uhm well i created my own character already. and i put her in my fan fic (check it out: Living Memories: A Sequel to A New Journey) ^^

i just randomly named her in my story, but she has brown hair, brown eyes, about 5'4'' (yeah...short...). she wears a blue no-sleeved overcloak with a tan skirt and black boots. weapon: sword (most of the time 2) and magic. ^^ she can kick ass like Tifa. :-D
you write stories? well if you do so do i

Last edited:

Buddy

My character would be named Noah. He'd have black hair blue eyes. his weapon two golden blades. I'd have a gun. His powers would be Darkness. He could turn invisible and dodge about dvery attack.

Merlin326

my closest match would be Xando. calm, collected, and never loses his cool. he wields a magical sword that can create several copies of itself. a master swordsman, skilled mage, strategist supreme, and a good actor. his battle prowess would be unparalelled, his calculating mind able to come up with brilliant plans quickly.

for more information on him, read Kingdom Hearts: Destati.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
My name would be Dirge. I'd have long black hair and yellow eyes. My weapons would be a samurai sword with a power stone imbedded on the hilt. I would control the power of Twilight and also the power to teleport, telepathy, of flight, and the powers of both light, darkness, and the inbetween.

Meirixa_14

I'd probably be a bounty huntress named Lynne. I'd have short black hair and brown eyes. Even if i do wear a short skirt i'd wear extra long socks to make up for it and my weopon would be a gunblade (i've always wanted one of those).

Either that or if i'm a nobody named Meirixa and i would have metal fans that can be turned into many daggers. I'd have short messy dark-blue hair and my eye colour would be blue. my element is which ever one isn't taken ^^;

Soldier Terra

I would be a soldier like terra, only my armor would be made of silver, platinum, & slight gold. My head would look like this picture:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/Xamnai/Other/3_large.jpg

My clothes would be similar to ven's clothing & i would have the fateful encounter keyblade (from KH2:FM+)
My powers would be Twilight..like twilight princess style twilight. so then I'd have light & darkness, :drool:
That's pretty much it...

Rix

:)
Awards
I would have been a nobody named Rixam of course:p I wwould have looked like this maybe
<--------- (my avatar) , I'm not really sure about powers/weapons yet.. Fire ice or darkness probably...

Awards
My name would probably be Azura^^ Guess I would be in the future and also be a keyblade master.

DanceMacabre

A character from my own comic would do fine.
His names Din, and he generally uses his fists unless he's in a pinch, then he uses duel katana's which he summons. The appearance of these weapons reflect the true nature of his heart. He can basically make all the movements that Sora can, ie. air dodging and crap like that. His strength is fairly ordinary otherwise.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
Ah, good ol' create a character.
Name: Jazon
Description: Black hair covering the right eye, shades, pants like Terra's 'cept blue-gray, sandals, dark blue sleeveless shirt with a white hood, wristbands, and sandals.
Element: Wind (allowing faster movements and flight)
Weapons: Either a giant broadsword, or twin swords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back