• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Kingdom Hearts cut scenes do you enjoy watching?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Kingdom Hearts game has the best cut scenes?

• Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Votes: 35 29.4%
  • Kingdom Hearts I

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Kingdom Hearts II

Votes: 25 21.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts II

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • All the games cutscenes rock!!! xDDD

Votes: 53 44.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
That second Kingdom Hearts II in the poll was supposed to be coded. Sorry about that. =(

What are everyone's favorite Kingdom Heart's cut scenes? You can talk about your favorite scenes in one or all the Kingdom Hearts games if you like (if the scene is from BBS, Days, or coded use spoiler boxes please! Not everyone has played these games yet! xD). My little brothers and I thought this would be fun (especially since they love the games so much xDDD)

These are our favorite picks:

KH:BBS
I haven't played the game yet but the screen shot where Zack is asking Aqua out on a date cracks me and my brothers up xD.
KHI
First and Second Day of Destiny Islands, Awakening (although you're kind of playing through half of it, it's just that cool! xD), Destiny Island's Departure, The Traverse Town Visits, The scene with Riku in Neverland when Sora calls him stupid xD, Anything in Winnie the Pooh's World, and when Sora and friends close the door to darkness.

KH:COM
The beginning of Sora's story, When Sora, Donald, and Goofy meet Axel for the first time, The scene where Goofy is trying to remember Hollow Bastion, The ending of Sora's story where he and Namine are talking before he gets into the pod, The scene after defeating Ansem where Riku says "This is the end" (my brother picked it for some reason xD)

KH:Days

Xion's End, The scene when Luxord tells Roxas he has a terrible poker face (my brothers lol every time they see it), The scene where Larxene tells Roxas that at the speed he moves they'll be there all month xD, Xion and Riku, Snarl of Memories, Why the sun sets red, The opening (it's just that cool...xD)

KHII

Roxas's Dream Clips, When Sora meets Simba (one of my brothers favorites xD), First visit to Space Paranoids when Sora, Donald, and Goofy are placed 'under arrest', When the three good fairies couldn't decide what color to make Sora's outfit (one of my other brothers favorites xD), Anything in Pooh's World, The scene where Sora is excited to go see Santa in Halloween Town, When Sora, Riku, and Kairi are looking at the letter from the King at the end of the game.

KH:coded
Nothing in particular. I haven't spoiled myself on this game yet. =)

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: What are your favorite Kingdom Hearts Cut scenes?

The ending of the first game. Wow, I totally cried my eyes out. "Seriously? They aren't letting him go back to the island with Kairi?". DD: But then a quick Google search led me here and I found out about KHII and the rest is history. I also enjoyed every time the Disney villains got together to plot.

All of Larxene's scenes in CoM are simply divine.
Sora's ending with Namine was a real tear-jerker, too. Same with Repliku's death.

As far as KHII goes, I would have to say the battle at Hollow Bastion. It was nice seeing all of the different characters working together.

Spyells

Re: What are your favorite Kingdom Hearts Cut scenes?

The ending of the first game. Wow, I totally cried my eyes out. "Seriously? They aren't letting him go back to the island with Kairi?". DD: But then a quick Google search led me here and I found out about KHII and the rest is history. I also enjoyed every time the Disney villains got together to plot.

All of Larxene's scenes in CoM are simply divine.
Sora's ending with Namine was a real tear-jerker, too. Same with Repliku's death.

As far as KHII goes, I would have to say the battle at Hollow Bastion. It was nice seeing all of the different characters working together.

Yeah, the ending was sad. It completely surprised me. I thought the ending was going to be happy go lucky in the first game. I found this site the same way. It was a random google search when I was bored one summer during camp. Lol!

I loved the scenes with Larxene too! I remember when she teased Sora about being a baby. She was also just terrible to him when she helped him figure out Namine's name. I loved it! xP

I agree it was nice to see everyone working together during the battle at Hollow Bastian. I was really shocked the first time I saw the scene where the boulder hits Goofy in the head. I knew he couldn't be dead because he's one of the main stars in the game, but there was no doubt in my mind he was certainly knocked out. xD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The secret ending. Dchuich, Olivia and I worked on getting that from the game file and translated and subbed in one fucking crazy night, and every time I see it, hell, every time I hear that beautiful rendition of Dearly Beloved, my chest feels tight. That scene means so much to me, not just because the scene itself is beautiful and has so much meaning to the series and the future of the series, but because it was after I did that that I realised I really want a career in localisation. That scene was like a watershed for me.

KHI
Every cutscene, I think. This game amazed me so much when I first played it. I couldn't get over the magic of playing in so many disney worlds, and having FF characters randomly be there, and I loved Sora to pieces and I angsted for Riku and I wanted to save Kairi...

Everything with Larxene in it. >:3

'Of all the colours that make up light, red travels the furthest.' /fangirl splosion

KHII

Gahhhhh. Every scene about Axel and or Roxas. And Riku. Also Sora. Also Pence.

Fake Sora fulfilling Sora's promise by thanking a Fake Namine, perhaps. I love the irony. Their whole relationship was made of fake memories, and it's concluded by fake versions of themselves. Ironic [I]and [/I]adorable? Hells yeah.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I like all the Kingdom Hearts series cutscenes, especially the one in Kingdom Hearts I, where Clayton gets squashed by that lizard-like heartless (can't think of the name) and the giant heart pops out of there going to Kingdom Hearts. And, all the Disney Villians at Hollow Bastion were watching the fight. I loved it, especially when Oogie Boogie said, "He got squashed like a bug (something on those lines)."

Spyells

The secret ending. Dchuich, Olivia and I worked on getting that from the game file and translated and subbed in one fucking crazy night, and every time I see it, hell, every time I hear that beautiful rendition of Dearly Beloved, my chest feels tight. That scene means so much to me, not just because the scene itself is beautiful and has so much meaning to the series and the future of the series, but because it was after I did that that I realised I really want a career in localisation. That scene was like a watershed for me.

KHI
Every cutscene, I think. This game amazed me so much when I first played it. I couldn't get over the magic of playing in so many disney worlds, and having FF characters randomly be there, and I loved Sora to pieces and I angsted for Riku and I wanted to save Kairi...

Everything with Larxene in it. >:3

'Of all the colours that make up light, red travels the furthest.' /fangirl splosion

KHII

Gahhhhh. Every scene about Axel and or Roxas. And Riku. Also Sora. Also Pence.

Fake Sora fulfilling Sora's promise by thanking a Fake Namine, perhaps. I love the irony. Their whole relationship was made of fake memories, and it's concluded by fake versions of themselves. Ironic [I]and [/I]adorable? Hells yeah.

I felt the same way in KHI. I was drawn into the game because of the magic and the nostalgia of seeing old Disney characters that I use to love so much as a kid. I've always loved Disney so playing this game was a no brainier to me. I felt the same urge as well to save the worlds and find Riku, Kairi, and the King. lol!

I like all the Kingdom Hearts series cutscenes, especially the one in Kingdom Hearts I, where Clayton gets squashed by that lizard-like heartless (can't think of the name) and the giant heart pops out of there going to Kingdom Hearts. And, all the Disney Villians at Hollow Bastion were watching the fight. I loved it, especially when Oogie Boogie said, "He got squashed like a bug (something on those lines)."

Lol, I forgot about those scenes. I enjoyed seeing the Disney villains plotting (something I did miss in KHII). I enjoyed the scenes with Maleficent and Hades. I liked the scene where we first see the villains looking at Sora, Donald, and Goofy after they defeated the Guard Armor (it's that one right not Opposite Armor, I haven't played the first game in a while =/). I know that scene can be changed to. Instead of it being Alice it can be Snow White in the circle the villains are looking at if you haven't beaten Wonderland yet. I do miss that about the first game. We don't have altered scenes anymore. I also know that all the scenes in Monstro are different too if you beat Neverland first. xD

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, the Villains' plotting is actually another classic Disney scene. They'd always be keeping an eye on the heroes while making their plans. Only this time, it's a "team effort".

magic713

Awards
I loved the scene after Sora agreed to go with Donald and Goofy in the first Kingdom Hearts. It's the scene where you see all the Disney villains gathered around the table observing them. The scene actually made them look more malevolent and threatening then KHII ever did with the Disney villains

WayToDarkness

Somewhere between the realm of light and darkness
The scene i enjoyed (well one of the scenes i enjoyed) was when Roxas' 7 days were up, and he met Sora in the wierd egg shaped pod, and he says the following quote.

"Sora, your lucky. Looks like my summer vacation's...finally over"

And then while he's saying that, you got Roxas' theme playing in the background.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
i loved the scene in com where larxene and axel are talking to eath other right before she get's killed

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think I enjoyed all the cutscenes in every game. All of them were good in their own way to me.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
KHI-When Sora stabs himself to release the hearts, when he fights Riku in front of the Hallow Bastion keyhole and the CG ending was amazing.

KHII- Definetly the Sora vs Roxas scene,When all the characters fight together down the path in Radient Garden, and the ending was great.

KH:COM-When Sora kills larxene, Marluxia fights Axel and when Riku just like slices lexaeus in half.

KH:358/2- When axel says to Xion "You just keep on running, but i will always be here to bring you back."

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
When Vexen dies in ReChain and Any scene with Xehanort featuring Billy Zane as his VA.

Fortissimo

KH: Anytime Sora and Riku argue or fight. It's always fun to watch a struggle, and it pulled me in because it was hard to see their friendship go through that.

CoM: Anytime the Org. Members gathered to plot, as well as the scene when Sora starts yelling at everyone.

Days: I really liked the scene when RAX were at destiny islands, chillin by the palm tree, also the scene with Axel and Xion, and the final scene with Xion and Roxas made me tear up.

KhII: Most of it, but especially when Sora reunites with Kari and Riku, and the ending.

Janus Q

i can't decide, i love Larxene's screen time from COM, but i also love the struggle between Roxas and Axel in KH2's prologue. and i absolutely love the ending from KH1 so i can't decide on which one i like the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back