• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Level (are u stuck?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
yes another what level but this thread can be used for people that havnt beaten Chain of Memories yet and need to know what level they need to be on to beat a certain person

door_to_the_ligh

im at 62 and on the 13th floor, i beat riku at lvl 55, all u hav to do is hav like 2 or 3 level 0 cards in handy so that u can cancel out his sleighs (i put them at the end of my deck, like that u just press "L" and u got it). my only problem is that ive been on the 13th floor for 2 friggin hours becoz i cant get a lvl 3 blue card!!! its really a pain coz whenever i beat heartless i get the wrong card!!!

Xell

Wait, wut?
door_to_the_ligh said:
im at 62 and on the 13th floor, i beat riku at lvl 55, all u hav to do is hav like 2 or 3 level 0 cards in handy so that u can cancel out his sleighs (i put them at the end of my deck, like that u just press "L" and u got it). my only problem is that ive been on the 13th floor for 2 friggin hours becoz i cant get a lvl 3 blue card!!! its really a pain coz whenever i beat heartless i get the wrong card!!!

I'm stuck in god damn hollow bastion cause I can't find a friggen lvl 9 card :mad:

xXxDark RikuxXx

well i beat both storys it is enjoyble but i no it is very annoyin trin to get a certain card 4 a door so just keeep trin and keep the is mind.... if i dont get it i will still get exp so the next boss i face it might or will be ezer

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Katsu said:
I'm at level 61 and I'm still stuck at Riku after you complete Destiny Island. I need help...

Have all your attack cards 7 or higher. 3 or 4 cure cards, 7 and higher too. And put atleast four 0 cards at the end of you deck so can take out his sleights quicker.

BestKHPlayer said:
if your stuck well it means your a stupid noob and you suck a video games

You sound like a noob to me because all you've been posting is spam and you're just trying to bring down people.

UnKept_PrOMisEs

BestKHPlayer said:
I don't think that was necessary. Just because someone is stuck, doesn't mean that they are a noob, or they suck at video games.

That really sucks about searching for a certain card. I'm sure you'll find it eventually, I'm pullin for ya! Try to make sure you have at least one number for each color. It's a pain, but you guys can do it!

crowmaster

BestKHPlayer said:

what was that for??? just because we're stuck does that mean we are noobs and we suck at video games??? completely not necessary. you'r on a good way to start a flame war... i was once lik u, calling everyone noob but sometimes i was a worst noob myself and i learned with this ppl. if u're here just to insult everyone why have u registered in this forum??

hey hey hey, i noticed something. u have 20 posts. the other guy has 45. u spam lik hell, he doesn't. the only noob here is YOU

Last edited:

Xell

Wait, wut?
BestKHPlayer said:

DUDE This game is completely random, I don't think I am a n00b considering hollow bastion is kinda far into the game, jsut cause you cant get a certain card dont mean your n00b in means you're unlucky *I hate to admit it but ya know*

Night Shadow

i have probs with riku's side, the last fight with ansem,i beat it once but that was obviously luck...hes on 60 sumtin by the way it probably just because i hate cbg's and i suck awsomely on the gp. IM A BIG CONSOLE(sp?) PERSON!!

dejah

:|
the most annoying thing is not having the right key card to open doors. bah
if you cant manage to get key cards, try going back to traverse town or some thing and battling.

i actually could be bothered to train, so i finished Sora at level 88 haha. but that doesnt really matter. just as long as you have level 9 attack cards and potions/elixirs etc. also good to have like 5 or more 0 cards at the end of your deck so you can switch easily if you wanna break the boss' high level attacks. this helps tremendously! haha. practice switching the cards in your deck and also use your enemy cards. i swear by neoshadow and oogie boogie.

i finished reverse rebirth at level 60+. i don't remember. ack. haha but it's good to have him in his dark form. so the higher his dp is the better. i swear by jafar and oogie boogie when playing riku, since you can't set his deck. :(

lol. i found riku's ending more satisfying than sora's =X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back