• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level did you finish KH/KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HerGuitar

I was just wondering since I'm in the midst of playing KH and about to go into Hollow Bastion at level 40.
As well, I believed I finished KH2 at around level 55 ish. :X

How about you guys? Do you guys bother to grind and gain levels? Is it worth it in this game?

Last edited:

Xoblisk

1st) was lvl 78 first time i beat kh2 [cause i wanted to be prepared :) ] normal ~normal-18hrs
2nd) max lvl ~hard-29hrs
3rd) beat it on hard, max lvl, all forms max, and had 112 strength[took forever :( ] and did all the journal, but i could never figure out how to make a good gummi ship to beat the last boss on the dreadnought :C ~hard-68hrs

XkeybladerXX

In Kingdom Hearts II, I finished the game at lv.99. But in Kingdom Hearts, I finished the game around lv.60

Riku191

Wow, did you grind? * can't imagine going up to max level* D:

that takes like 2h? havent timed myself lol

but in pride lands u can hit 99 easily on the top of the rock where u fought scar just keep killing up there and comboing its very simple

Gram

Banned
Awards
but in pride lands u can hit 99 easily on the top of the rock where u fought scar just keep killing up there and comboing its very simple
this is waht i did, though in FM it wouldnt let me so i had to keep climbing the org.s castle.

ive played both so many times its hard to remeber, but it seems like kh1=75- kh2=52

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
KH2: I'd say around 56 the first time, but I did pretty much everything else at above 90. I beat KH2 two times, both of which were on Proud.

KH1: Level 52/3 for the first time.. above that for 100%. I officially beat KH1 five times, once on Expert.

HerGuitar

Hmmmm, seems the range for completion of the first game is around 50; still I don't get how you people manage to get so high leveled - even maxed! As for the second game I believe that the levels are lower because it was an easier game than the first one.

Last edited:

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
For KH1, I was in the 50's range, and in KH2, I was about level 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back