• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level should you be at to beat Marluxia II?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent Yuffie

Website
www.freewebs.com
I've looked at a million guides, but none of them have level recommendations for each boss. I'm in Sora's mode, at level 62. I've tried to beat him several times, but the farthest I've gotten is half down his yellow HP bar. What level should you be at to beat him? And what other stuff should you have or would help?

Strongbad02

Wow, Marluxia redux was the easiest boss for me, he isnt very strong and doesnt do any things to stop my attacks. One tip: NEVER use a combo, he has a bunch of 0 cards he uses for the spacific purpose of placking combos. It would be a good idea to hide a bunch of 0's at the start of your deck and only use them when he wants to attack. Make your healing cards the very last ones in the deck.
I was lv. 46

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Jeje, you are at level 62 and cant beat it? Damm, well i beat him in level 44. The only thing that i do was block him whit a 0 card, and then attack, for me it was kinda easy.

Leviathan

Marluxia redux is easy but I found that it took a looonnnggggg time. I was level 53. Bring a couple of clouds above level 7 and just take your time and your sure to win.

riku1994

break her little petals and all her attacks and then attack whenever the targert is on her i would sugest breaking them with healsalso bring malificen,jafar,riku,larxene,and oggie

Deidara

Just so everyone knows, Marluxia is a GUY. Stop the use of referring to him as a her.

Anyway, Marluxia is easy, and the thing is that the highest card he'll ever use is a 8, or at least that was in my battle. He doesn't even stock cards, and most of his cards aren't strong at all. Just break his card, and when his defense is down, unleash a can of wh00p @$$ on him. It's really a battle of patience because of all that life, but keep in mind that Marluxia IS weak to physical attacks anyway, so that should make the battle a little easier. Even the Kingdom Key should do a noticeable amount of damage. What you want to do is break his two scythes/arms in the beginning, and just keep dodging and attacking. When the time arrives, jump on his back and just wail on him. If nothing else, pack the Vexen and Oogie Boogie Enemy cards and use them when you're low on health, but in truth extra healing shouldn't be necessary. Heck, if you can get past Riku 4, you're basically beaten the game in terms of difficulty.

Reverse Dragon

DAMN YO! I was Level 51 after I beat the whole game once... SHEESH!! although I lost to marluxia oncew in each form

Deidara

Once you beat the game once, it's pretty easy to go through it again and just completely make a mockery of the bosses. I bet you could probably beat it without going past level 40....

*is tempted to try*

Twilight power

I waslevel 56 marluxia 1 is easier than redux bring high cads and 0s and ull win along with tinkerbell

Sora of Darkness

@ your level, u should be able to beat him easily. fill your deck with 9's, 0's, LOTS of high numbered cure magic cards, a megalixer or two, and some magic cards. attack with the nines, and when you run out of nines, wait for him to use a card, and break it with a zero. once you have used all of you attack cards, you may need to heal. if you're in a tight spot, use your megalixer, but if you aren't, just recharge the normal way. make sure your megalixer can't be broken because you won't get it back.

keyblade39

use alot of att tack cards, trust me thats how i did it, and use the vexen card and oggie boogie have then in ur deck

[√]Genuflect
Well,Marluxia I was hard cause of his card breaks.
But Marly II is easy.
Card break is your Best Friend.
Heal when needed.
Do some @$$ Whooping damages on him.
You could also use some summon cards to heal and to attack.(i only used tinkerbell)
There is one thing you should know:

Patience kills the Flower Boy.

Marly is !@#%#$#!@^%&

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back