• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level were you when you beat the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-o

Re: what lvl where u when u beat the game?

The Ultimate Key said:
I beat it on lvl 100 with the Ultima Keyblade, it was easy since Curaga would give us loads of health easier >.< lol but it was easier then before when I wasn't on lvl 100 witjh the Ultima Keyblade...
Same here! Wanted to make sure I could beat the end. Lets just say I had no problem beating it either.

O

omnislasher_VII

I beat it the first time on level 64 with Oblivion. ;)

Still haven't finished Expert, 'cos I'm too lazy.

its_beca

I tried to put it off as long as possible, but I beat Ansem ((on my first try - feels lucky)) at Level 78/79? with the Ultima Keyblade. I've only played the 'Normal' mode thingy.

TWillia1

I beat the game ounc with level 100, Then i beat it again with level 250.

Gamergirl

Silver Member

nornal: around lvl 65, but its at lvl100 cause i was trying to get the ultima keyblade.

expert: lvl sixty something

D

Divine Slayer

First time I went through the game, I beat it at level 100 with 100 Strength and 100 Defense and Ultima Weapon. I was going to get max AP, but then I realized it would be waaaaaay harder to get the necessary items to synthesize. (primarily the Mythril ><)

Z

Zackstorm

I just beat it again last night at level 52 with the oblivion. First try, they should have made him harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back