• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level were you when you beat the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J.T.M.

Re: what lvl where u when u beat the game?

I was like 87 or something with the ultima weapon

O

OneWingedAngel08

Lvl 54 with the ultimate weapon

S

skeletonman1100

i beat it at like 63 on easy and i still haven't beat it on hard i had the oblivion

R

Riku_Happosai

I was level 100 with Ultima Keyblade and Ultimate weapons for Donald and Goofy.sadly enough,I still can't beat Sephitroth or Kurt or Phantom(I'm WEAK)!

TwilightRiku193

I beat the game around 60 or 70 with oblivion keyblade but now I am LvL100 and I use the ultima keyblade and it is easy.

P

Princesskairi13

i was on level 60 and i used oathkeeper to beat him

D

dark mew

i was at lvl 56 each time a start a new game now i'm just board and collected everything and got to lvl 100 an the way

Sora Kun

84 With the Ultima Keyblade, then of course I got to beat sephiroth and got to lvl 92 right after and got to lvl 100 at some point.

Unknown_18

49 hours to beat the game but 61 to get everthing

Emral

Bronze Member

30 hours to beat the game at level 100, im at 70 hours now, ive gotten everything an i'm almost at getting the highest stats, wich I know that know is 100.... I have 100 strength and 87 defense..... Im an addict to this game

Oh, and ^ is definetly spam, ive had experiance and the mods should delete it, and sicne hes done it before, I suggest if there is a warning thing, increase his warning...

Last edited:

flary26

Something like 65... My best kb was Oblivion though.. And I only had one of it. And no enemy cards used, EVER. I only figured how when I was using Riku.

Emral

Bronze Member

Thought I should update mine, im at 73 hours and ive done EVERYTHING in the game, I have 100 defense and strength, I dont think theres anything left to do!

Last edited:

silentaria

I believe I was level 72 or 73 when I finished the game, with the Lionheart keyblade ( my favorite one), at about 66 or so hours. I still have to beat Sephiroth, though and I'm presently at level 79, gathering items for the Ultima weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back