• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level were you when you beat the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

karthikg

Re: what lvl where u when u beat the game?

level 78 with ultima weapon keyblade

Sora_182

Sadly I have yet to beat the game. I was extreamly close once, but by mistake I deleated my kh file on my memory card. I was so upset...

:(

Oathkeeper1313

Lvl 50 with oathkeeper, took me forever but i wanted to see what happened at the end of the game.

CJA

45 with Lionheart keyblade

Soren

Awards

My highest was lvl100 *getting that took forever*
My weakest was 78 *I was scared to death that I'd lose*
Both wit Ultima Weapon.

darkweilder

level 73 with the oblivion weapon as my strongest weapon i then finshed the game and now am at level 100 with everything finished ^_^

Awards

My first time through I beat it at lvl 54 with Oblivion Keyblade. Then I used my gameshark and got to lvl 255, 100 str,def,AP, 20 MP,120hp .... something like that, and then I went and got everything, lvl 100, max stats all abilities, all items, keyblades, etc.

oddjob1213

45 with the Oblivion, I had a hard time :(

Sora 13

36 with the Kingdom key (I beat the game using only the Kingdom key)

S

Soraman_07

i thought i was a low lvl when i beat it...oddjob was 45 whatever .....i thought mine was low at 53, i beat it with a.... the three wishes keyblade and i accidentally had goofy on the first shield he gets..... oddjob, you are pretty good to do that, but isnt that kinda low cuase you have to lvl up a lot throughout the game to beat some bosses....it must have taken you over a year cuase its kinda hard to get through everything with only lvl up 30 times...and that other guy that beat it with just the kingdom key!!! holy crap man....

kairineedsakey

Yeah, I agree with you Soraman. I beat it on level 60 with the Oathkeeper keyblade, but it took me like half an hour to beat that last Ansem. DIE ANSEM!!!!

S

Soraman_07

kairineedsakey i know how to beet the clock phantom
what you do is aim at the big clock hands and use the spell "stop" or "stopra" on it to stop it from moving because as you might already know, your characters die if you dont stop it. Then you should try attacking the phantom. If that doesnt work, the phantom should open his cape. There will be a color that appears inside his cape. You should stay locked onto him and use the appropriate spell according to the color inside his cape(red--fire, yellow--thunder, etc.) Then you just keep doing that until he is out of hp and you should beat him and earn a reward. im not sure what the reward is though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back