• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level were you when you beat the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: what lvl where u when u beat the game?

65 with oblivion.I really should of beated it on a lower lv vut i kept dying at end of the world when u gotta face all that heartless so a lved up alot there.

K

Kenu

Level 46 with Olympia. Or maybe it was Wishing Star...

BlackmageAp

Awards

I was 86 with Ultima weapon. I thought i had to be strong to beat ansem. Then i actually fought him. It's like facing Sephiroth in FF7. Just too many forms.

L

Lord Marluxia

First time I went through it, I left no stone unturned and went straight for level 100.

Z

Zackstorm

LOL my first time I had no idea about the ultima weapon. So after I beat him and S. and all those people and stuff, I restarted my game. Just to find out about the Ultima the next day!!

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards

*Thinks...*I think I was at lv. 86 when I beat the game. I'm too lazy to cheak my memory card,lol! ;) Well actually, I lost my fisrt memory card with KH in it so I can't remeber what level I was at when I fisrt beat the game. So I bought another one and when I finished the game that time, I was at lv. 86...and I had the Ultima Weapon,lol! :D

Dark_StarX

I was at level 64 when I beat the game for the first time.I had Oblivion at that time and had only barely beaten Sephiroth one time.Then I trained in the area before final rest by using trinity limit and destroying all the heartless.I got up to level 84 then beat the heck out of Sephiroth.Got Ultima Weapon and kicked some more butt.Killed Sephiroth 30x just for fun and got to level 100 on accident.Then I fought Ansem and he was "Royaly" creamed

S

Sora_vs._Cloud

i beat it al level 55 with the oblivion keyblade...i was surprised to see how easy it was i beat all of the ansem strand in one try...EASY...MAYBE TO EASY OF COURSE HE'LL COME BACK AS THE RED ENIGMA...

electrikeyblade14

wow. you people make me look really slow. i have not finished the game and i am not about to. however, my brother, who is 9 years old has finished it 3 times....because i told him to. i'm in hollow bastion and currently at lvl 55 with the oblivian. i'm too busy playing kh com......i really am slow! oh, great! my 7 year old sister picked up the controller!!! how much worse can the humiliation get!!! i'm gonna go kick her off and play pooh swing. :D

Arian

yesterday I was Level 69

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards

Ansem's only difficultish part is when you face him on your own in (I was about to say Besaid lol >.<) Destiny Islands. Once you've defeated him there it's a piece of cake from then on forth. Me? I defeated him about level 60-ish I think. Probably less. o.0

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour

I used the Oblivion keyblade- I think I was at about level 70. I spent loads of time leveling up then found the whole ansem thing really quite easy.

DragonsFury

It was awhile ago... but I recall I was lvl 50-65 with the Metal Chocobo or Oblivion... XD

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com

i used Oathkeeper too(i hadn't found Oblivion and was too lazy for Ultima *lol*) i beat it on level 55, and i can still remember it... it was exactly on the 31th december 2003, around 10:30PM *lol*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back