• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Xemnas was easy as balls. Sephiroth is the real boss to beat. Him and Lingering Spirit. They're hard even at 99 with Ultima.

I disagree. Sephiroth was easy, even at level 1. Lingering Sentiment is always hard, so that I agree with.

At least the Xemnas Data Battle gives him some justice though

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I also thought that. I was wrong. He takes a lot of time at level 1 because one hit=dead because there is not Second Chance or Once More to save your life

Fortissimo

I can't remember what level I beat him on the first time. But my lowest level was somewhere in the 40-50 range. Highest would be 92, which was almost effortless.

keyblademaster73

i was on level 99 w/ the ultima weapon and all the summons leveled up & all the forms leveled up as much as they would go...i think it was rly easy...(thts on standard mode)

on proud mode...i was on level 48 w/ the fenrir and not all of the summons and forms leveled up...it was a little more difficult but not very much...
so if u want a easy challenge then get everything leveled up...if u want a little tougher challenge..then dont level up as much...
X)

USS-Bebi

lvl 72 with all drive forms fully leveled on proud mode.

I had to get that high to beat sephiroth and if you can beat sephiroth then well Xemnas is easy

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I was at level 56 and i was using the Guardian Soul keyblade mostly because i love keyblades with long reaches.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Thanks everyone! He was really easy when I beat him on lvl 54 :D
The only thing I had a problem with was the Riku switch and you just have to keep spamming Dark Aura.

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Thanks everyone! He was really easy when I beat him on lvl 54 :D
The only thing I had a problem with was the Riku switch and you just have to keep spamming Dark Aura.

I beat him around levels 50-60 around there.

You had that problem as well? I did too! For some reason. =/

NumberVIII

I beat him at like level 48 my first time through, and I didn't even think he was too hard. The only part that was tricky was the final stage, and I kept dying at the part when you have to be Riku for 5 seconds. x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back