• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Yo.
I've been replaying Kh2 for the last week or so and I'm at the point where I'm at the point of no return to go up against him again.
But I haven't played kh2 since it came out and have no idea what level I should be ;_;
Right now I'm level 54 with Oblivion (I'm not going to get Fenir or Ultima.) and I'm not sure if I should go yet....
So, I ask you awesome people to tell me what level you were when you beat Xemnas or anything else I should know.
Thank you.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
The first time, I think i was at level 55.

THat's the only time I've beaten him.

I'm at Level 99 and tryring to get the secret ending, so that's goanna be my next level.

Aria

braver by the minute
I think the first time I was on level 53.

I didn't really try to get leveled up or anything the first time through.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The lowest level I`ve beaten him at is 54 with Oblivion. Haha

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
It's nice to know that you guys beat him in the 50s.
I was worried that I might be too weak paired with Oblivion but I don't want to go back and get everything for Ultima and beat Sephiroth :[
Or atleast, not in this runthrough.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It's nice to know that you guys beat him in the 50s.
I was worried that I might be too weak paired with Oblivion but I don't want to go back and get everything for Ultima and beat Sephiroth :[
Or atleast, not in this runthrough.

Xenmas isn`t too hard. You can beat him fairly easily in the 50s. Good luck!

SouloftheSky

I was around 51-57 (I think either 54 or 55) with Decisive Pumpkin. The last time I beat him (before I lost my game file :() was at level 91 with Ultima Weapon, it was easier than easy :p.
I beat him around level 62-64 I think.
Wow! You surely did train and did sidequests before beating him! I wasn't that level 'till my 3rd run against him! (for fun).

Last edited:

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Usually, when I replay the game and I get to that part, my level in the 50's. I usually have the Ultima, though. XD It IS worth it, and doesn't require nearly as much effort as it does in KH1.
Xemnas is easy to beat. Just make sure to have healing items in all of your party members' slots, including your's, and have cure, your healing items, and reflega on shortcut. Reflega isn't really needed, but it is effective (it absorbs attacks, before unleashing the blow on your enemy, something that, while not necessary, is useful in the final battle with Xemnas).
There's only 2 challenging parts:

1. When Xemnas captures Sora and slowly drains Sora's HP, and you have to play as Riku and save Sora. During this time, a Xemnas clone will attack Riku. Best strategy I ever used was taking a few steps, attack (firaga blast or something, it's Riku's main attack), repeat process until you reach Sora.

2. When, literally, 1,000 lasers get shot at you. You have to press Triangle and X at the SAME TIME. XD At this point, pause the game, put the controller on a steady surface, have your index finger and middle finger on the buttons, and a finger from your other hand hover above the start button. Why? Because pressing those two buttons hurts your fingers, and you'll probably want to pause once or twice to get the feeling back in them. XD

Really, it's not that hard. Your level is fine for the battle, and Oblivion should do okay. It's a rather decent weapon, second only to Ultima and Fenrir. You'll do okay, I'm sure. =) Good luck!

Fame

Haha, i'm a trainee maniac so I was like level 89 before I beat Xemnas, it was a piece of cake though so it made it less fun. :(

Rix

:)
Awards
I really can't remember.. But it must have been around 50.

Indrid_Cold

I do believe I beat Xemnas when I was at about level 50 something or another. And I beat him quite nicely, I do delare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back