• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I beat him on Lv. 40. He was not that hard.
Now I'm somewhere in the 50's and he is cake.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
My lowest level against Xemnas was 55/ 56. Actually, I'm not sure what it was, other than lower than 57, but more than 51. I actually could of been as low as 52 or 53. Oh, and it was on Proud mode, since the only mode I've ever played KH2 on was Proud.

Apollo

Silver Member
lvl 99 just because I didn't even try to face him until then. I didn't know he would actually be so easy.

DiamondDust2

I was around 47-50 When I beat himIdont recall what keyblade I had but it might have been either Oblivion or Sweet Memories

HarkenShadow

I was like level 46. He is easily the simplest boss in the game, it just takes so long. I wish he was actually a challenge to defeat.
Such is the way with these things I suppose.

Stars

リク
In KH2, the first time i beat Xemnas was in level 50++
Then KH2 FM+ , level 60+ at first time then level 99 when beating him to get secret ending.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I think I was around 54 or 56 my first time around cause I went did some other sidequests first. And I thought I was going to die fighting him >:[

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Honestly, I don't remember. I'm guessing around the 60s, since I played at a leisurely pace and strayed away from the plot every now and then to do other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back