• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What location did the Seekers of Darkness go to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
at the climax of ddd the new organization retreated from the throne room when they failed to turn sora into the final vessel. while some of them returned to their respective time periods, the question is where did the remaining members flee too. another part of the castle? the keyblade graveyard? another world? or a possible new headquarters what do you guys think?

Last edited:

State

Awards
Re: What location did the Seekers of Darkness flee to?

I think they're using their powers to hide their presence from the heroes somewhere while they plot their next move.

daydreamer01

I think your going too far into this. But you have a very valid point, I'm guessing that they went their separate ways to different worlds but are going to meet up later at some point. However I think it would be cool to see a new headquarters in like a new world where it's like a hybrid of all the previous headquarters (the world that never was, castle oblivion). Maybe that's just me be but still.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I think your going too far into this. But you have a very valid point, I'm guessing that they went their separate ways to different worlds but are going to meet up later at some point. However I think it would be cool to see a new headquarters in like a new world where it's like a hybrid of all the previous headquarters (the world that never was, castle oblivion). Maybe that's just me be but still.

well, with a new organization, a new headquarters isnt out of the question.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I think, knowing Xehanort, that they all went out to locations to start carrying out whatever plans MX has set for them.
I'm sure there's a new HQ but I see Xehanort making what preparations he can for his (hopefully last) plan and sending out his 'others' to make sure their carried out.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Why would they flee?

Their time ran out, so the Darknesses that had used time travel went back to their respective times. The Darknesses from the present probably went to procure a substitute thirteenth/final vessel or are waiting at the Keyblade Graveyard, seeing as it's the "fated place" where the Lights and Darknesses are destined to clash and create the X-blade.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Why would they flee?

Their time ran out, so the Darknesses that had used time travel went back to their respective times. The Darknesses from the present probably went to procure a substitute thirteenth/final vessel or are waiting at the Keyblade Graveyard, seeing as it's the "fated place" where the Lights and Darknesses are destined to clash and create the X-blade.

yeah, flee probably wasnt the right word. i'd edit the title of this thread if i could, lol

Gram

Banned
Awards

yeah, flee probably wasnt the right word. i'd edit the title of this thread if i could, lol
Actually you can edit it out. Just go to your original post, click edit, then go advanced and the option for the title will be there.
All premiums or higher can edit or close their threads.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Actually you can edit it out. Just go to your original post, click edit, then go advanced and the option for the title will be there.
All premiums or higher can edit or close their threads.

thanks anagram. just took care of it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You can also double-click on the empty space to the right of your thread title when viewing the section to change the title if that'd be more convenient, but I digress.

I think they're using their powers to hide their presence from the heroes somewhere while they plot their next move.

Even if they were all hiding out together, there wouldn't be a need for them to hide from anyone. These are some of the most powerful beings in existence.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hiding makes no sense for the Darknesses as they want to fight the 7 Lights.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Question. Who exactly were all the Darknesses? I know Braig completely turned into one, same with Isa. But who are the others?

That's a question that is unanswerable at the moment, and actually intended to by Nomura.
Master Xehanort, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Young Xehanort, Braig and Isa are the only confirmed darknesses, with some form of Terra strongly hinted at by MX himself.

All other candidates mentioned somewhere are pure speculation up to now.

MAX!

Got some questions regarding the seekers, when did Master Xehanort split his heart for them ? we know Braig and Terra were in BBS period of time, is Braig the first Xehanort-Vessel we know ?
While Isa appeared in BBS looking like normal boy -no signs of Xehanort on him-, by this i could only assume that Isa became one of them in the gap period (between BBS and KH1) and is this the reason for not creating a Nobody out of Master Xehanort ? because his heart left piece by piece ?
Finally, how is possible for Young Xehanort to be one of the seekers? didn't he say he will return to his own time?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Got some questions regarding the seekers, when did Master Xehanort split his heart for them ? we know Braig and Terra were in BBS period of time, is Braig the first Xehanort-Vessel we know ?
While Isa appeared in BBS looking like normal boy -no signs of Xehanort on him-, by this i could only assume that Isa became one of them in the gap period (between BBS and KH1) and is this the reason for not creating a Nobody out of Master Xehanort ? because his heart left piece by piece ?
Finally, how is possible for Young Xehanort to be one of the seekers? didn't he say he will return to his own time?

When MX did split his heart isn't known or confirmed, although he is obviously doing this multiple times and piece by piece as he's infecting more vessels. Going by the implication that heart "shards" can grow into full hearts I guess it's also safe to assume that the original heart they were split off from can also recuperate over time (which is implied to have been the case with Ven's heart in the four-year period between the BBS Prologue and BBS itself).
Braig was definitely either the first or the second "vessel" (or precisely spoken, the first or second "infected") as the change in his eye color happened sometime between his argument with MX at Radiant Garden where his eyes were still brown and him facing Aqua at the Keyblade Graveyard.
Since Vanitas has the golden Xehanort-eyes too though and he was together with Xehanort for four years before MX even met Braig, he might count as the first Xehanort-seed.

Regardless of anything regarding Xehanort's heart-splitting Master Xehanort could never have created a Nobody anyways because he never lost his heart to darkness.

Young Xehanort sits on one of the thrones (No. 12, to be precise), so that alone should be evidence enough that he's one of the seekers.
Every seeker coming from a time that isn't the present (aka Ansem SoD and Xemnas) have to return to their own time after a while since they can only exist in the present for a limited time. Frankly, MX also doesn't need more since he only needs the thirteen for his plan to forge the X-blade. Once that is accomplished (or probably thwarted for good by the good guys), any Seeker of Darkness beyond MX himself loses his/her importance in an instant.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
its possible that the seekers went to a new headquarters, possibly xehanort's old residence

But Xehanort lived on Destiny Island.

We assume he was trained and lived in the Land of Departure and became a vagabond after that. He doesn't seem the type to become attached to a place unless it has importance in his plans, previous duty as a Keyblade wielder, or can further his power. Once done with it, he leaves. He's always been about finding the place one has never gone so he'd always be on the move.

In Xehanort's own reports he talks about how he wandered the worlds under the orders of his Master and on his own. This is not a man who would stay in one place for an extended period of time and only really has five places he could be:

• Destiny Island - This is unlikely as he abandoned the world as a teen to explore the vast universe of worlds. He would not return to a world he saw was a prison.
  • Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion - Also unlikely considering he destroyed Land of Departure of his own volition, and he cannot reach Ventus within Castle Oblivion's halls so there would be little point to returning.
  • Radiant Garden - Eh? Not as a HQ. They'd definitely revisit it, but not to make it a base of operations.
  • The World That Never Was - It's where everything they needed was and still has its use.
  • The Keyblade Graveyard - Most likely. It is where Xehanort spent a lot of time, where the 13 vs. 7 are fated to clash. Why would they not be there?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think that xehanort, had to of had a place to eat and sleep when he easnt traveling worlds. Possibly a castle. Maybe thats were the SOD went to.

Or maybe he created a new castle in the keyblade graveyard. IDK

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think that xehanort, had to of had a place to eat and sleep when he easnt traveling worlds. Possibly a castle. Maybe thats were the SOD went to.

Or maybe he created a new castle in the keyblade graveyard. IDK

You're continuing to grasp at straws with this.

Food and sleep (normal 8hr sleep) have never been priorities in the series. If you do want to dwell on it, he probably ate off the land or bought food from vendors. Sleep? Pitched a tent or got a room somewhere. The man was a vagabond. Why would he need a castle. Why would he build a castle in a barren wasteland he wants to stay a barren wasteland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back