• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Makes Your Day?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noxy

What made you happy today!?

For me, waking up to my puppy's nose shoved in my face.. Boxers are so awesome like that. I love it.

And yesterday, I found one of my mom's lighters in the bottom of our laundry basket. How or why it got there, I don't know. It's one I haven't seen in ages. And certainly not since I lived with my parents in 2012/2013.

Also toasted everything bagel, cream cheese, iced tea- unsweetened.

Gram

Banned
Awards
What makes your day in general or on a daily basis? Being off work today has made mine.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
It's hard to find happiness but I'm content if whatever I can work on single day at a time will be really much appreciated. Depends on my adventures and it has to do with what I what I'd like to have or go through.

So...maybe in general. Go out and eat awesome food!!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
A number of things make my day that much better.

1. I get excited from seeing an Amazon box on my front porch, because it means my precious books are finally here.
2. Getting to drink a bottle of dew with a surprise lunch of McDonald's to eat.
3. My Basset Hound snuggling up next to me on the couch as I type away on the computer. So dang cute.
4. Any type of exciting news about Kuroshitsuji, The Dark Artifices from Cassandra Clare, or Legend of Korra.
5. Not having to lift a single finger to clean the house.

[I may add more later.]

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Really good discussion. Over the last few days I've been having an enlightening conversation with Ordeith about Latin (I'm adapting a short Latin verse for a roleplay post I'm writing). I know next to nothing about Latin, but he knows more than enough for both of us, and I'm delighted each time I see a new reply in my PM box.

A really good book. I recently bought the paperback of Haruki Murakami's "Kafka on the Shore," a book I have already read multiple times and own a digital copy of, but having the paperback tangibly in my hands just makes my day (it also has a very distinctive feel--whoever publishes his paperbacks uses a unique material for the covers).

Certain other media. Sometimes I watch a piece of media and think, "Yes, this is perfect. This makes my day." Recently, it has been the anime Nichijou. Something about the fluid, changeable animation paired with the often surreal humor just gets me.

Sdog

Awards
Being able to make people laugh and getting to kick back with some good gaming i suppose =p.

noxy

Our roommate finally got here from TN. So financially, my Bf and I are going to not be struggling like we have been the last couple of months.

Down side.. I was happy being just us two.

I want beer. Lol.

Getting paid tomorrow makes my day. And my little girl. will be here on Friday! I'm so excited!

KHRULER

Awards
Being alive......what else is there to tell, like really?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I got my Windsor knot right the first time! Sure I used a guide, but tying a tie without a mirror is still tricky. I'm used to the Four in Hand, but decided I really need to learn other knots. After I nail this one, I'll move on to The Trinity Knot.
Ties are fun.

edit:
just a good poop
This guy's right on the money too though.

noxy

I meant more like what made your day -today- ... Sorry for not clarifying that. :p

noxy

I saw X Japan. Live. In concert. At Madison Square Garden.

I'm still crying on and off over it. Their music has meant so much to me over the last 13 years and I never thought they would even get back together, much less -me- getting to see them live.

They did not disappoint. They played for 3 hours straight and it was just. Omg. Amazing. Yoshiki and the guys actually cried towards the end. And they did tributes to hide and Taiji and I pretty much cried through the entire show...

It doesn't just make my day.. It makes my life.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Leaving work remembering there is more to life than a 9-5

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Getting to pet my dog, Gizmo. I haven't had him living with me in almost three years so having his booger face right next to me makes my day.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Whenever i play a game i'm really into like say Disgaea 5 or whenever one of my goodies from Japan comes like Terror Of Stratus

Please do not bump threads more than 3 months old. If you would like to discuss the topic, make a new thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back