• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What new worlds would yoiu like to see in Kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknetwork

I know this have been done before but with pirates of the caribean in kh2( as hard is that to imagine or believe), i would think that we can now say our new possible worlds without sounding too dumb. I think star wars would be a nice touch for kh2. with the light and dark side of the force thing they have. i wonder if Darth Vader would considered twilight.

"FEEL THE TWILIGHT SIDE OF THE FORCE!!"

I would die laughing if i heard that. But like i said star wars would fit nicely with the KH universe.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

STAR WARS IS NOT EVEN ASSOCIATED WITH DISNEY IN ANY WAY!!!!!besides start wars has its own games. and i would like to see lilo and stich

THE_BLACK_MAGE

i mean think about it...you'll get stitch in your group and hes be kicking but with his ray gun!!!and gantu will have control over the heartless and try to destroy stich and all the expriments.then you'll get stitch as summon after that world :D!!!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
KH2 would promote Star Wars though XD making it alot popular with Star Wars fans and not just RPG fans, Adventure Fans, Disney Fans, and FF fans XDDDDD but I doubt it '_'

LION KING 4 LIFE!!!!
And 101 Dalmatians' London of course XD

Darknetwork

Please don't tell me that you wouldn't be laughing your ass of if darth vader said

"Feel the power of the twilight side of the force"

And besides who wouldn'twant darth vader as a summon. He could choke the heartless to death for godskae. Or just start killing people with lightsaber action. Then there is Luke skywalker. that world would be big yes, but fun totally. And the sith lord would be a GREAT BOSS.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

yeah but star wars in KH is highly unlikely...but if square did and made it work they would be the god of all companys.

AustinWhite

Here's what I think is HIGHLY likely to happen, Sora and Jack Sparrow get control of the Black Pearl and you end up having to fight Capt. Hook again at sea. When you're done, Sora asks Sparrow if he knows how to get to Destiny Island. He's heard of it and he ends up takin you there. That's a rough idea of it.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

Sephiroth_spawn said:
oh and THE BLACK MAGE.. i see why'd you'd changed your opinion on the kairi vs. namine thing...

oh cause i thought of kairi being mad if she tought namine was trying to take sora.lol and jmped on her and scrated her eyes out!!!lol:D

THE_BLACK_MAGE

unknowndualkey said:
i kinda like to see a toy story world

yeah a toy story world would be awsem.but not as a lvl more of a wennie the pooh thing(that stupid bear...thanks to him i spent 20mins on that stupid stage in KH:COM.)

rikus_brother

Also, do you think it would be possible to add in one of the worlds from FFIX i think fighting in burmucia would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back