• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What not to post.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsANobody

allright...i would be considerd a noob....but who cares.....

if you guys could just tell me what NOT to post so theres no room taken up with all my crap i might post, that would be nice.

and a couple of questions....

- Is Pirates Of The Caribean really in KH2??
- and.....is my sig. to big??? (smaller???)

-out

WhoIsANobody

:sage:

post anything you want AFTER you've read all about the kingdom heart 2 news. if you ask us questions like "what is fusion?" or "who is namine?" we will flame you. everything you need to know is at kingdomhearts2.net

Okuno54

Awake thee to consiousness! There are screenshots of PotC, for crying out loud!

And as for your sig, look at most other people's sigs. Your's is at least four times too large.

E

Ecstacy

please dont post bogus things like ya know the release date and bhk's name and things like that unless you have proof( and i mean tetsuya nomura proof man) oh and yeah that is a big sig. oh and if you are gonna post a theory please look around the forum and gather back up for the theory or yes it is sad to say that people will flame the hell out of you lol.

Brian

p.s. i have yet to be flamed following these rules so trust me ;)

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Go to the KH2 section, see the pinned topics there ? What you should and should not post, is mentioned there. The standard forum rules also apply: don't spam (a post that doesn't have anything remotely to do with the topic), don't flame, don't advertise for your own forums/site, etc. If you see spam, flames or advertising, don't reply to it, but report it in the 'Report a topic'-thread, or PM a mod.

- Don't post any info that we already know of.
- No release dates. Don't post any release dates - regardless of whether you think it's reliable or not. However, if you happen to be the lucky one who sees the official release date of KH2 on the official Square Enix site itself first, you're allowed to post it.

Next time, if you want to know the rules, read the pinned topics and the general forum rules. Still don't know what to do ? PM a mod or an experienced member on the forums. And yes, your sig is way too big, I took away the picture so you won't have to go through the trouble. Don't repaste it there, either size it down or put another picture there. Thanks.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back