• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What order should I play the campaigns in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narnianqueen

I played Aqua, Ventus, Terra. I think, when it comes to the overall storyline, this is the best order. Definitely when it comes to being surprised at the end. With Aqua, it leaves you with a lot of questions and it makes you want to play Ven and Terra so bad to see what happens. Ven has a big surprise at the end of his story that ties in with the end of Aqua's. I would play Ven next. Terra you should play last because it has the biggest surprise. I am very thankful I played in that order. I advised my friends to play in that order. I'd advise everyone to play in that order.

If you do Terra, Ven, then Aqua then you'll get really bored by the time you move on to Aqua because you already know what's going to happen and it's not as fun.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I played Aqua, Ventus, Terra. I think, when it comes to the overall storyline, this is the best order. Definitely when it comes to being surprised at the end. With Aqua, it leaves you with a lot of questions and it makes you want to play Ven and Terra so bad to see what happens. Ven has a big surprise at the end of his story that ties in with the end of Aqua's. I would play Ven next. Terra you should play last because it has the biggest surprise. I am very thankful I played in that order. I advised my friends to play in that order. I'd advise everyone to play in that order.

If you do Terra, Ven, then Aqua then you'll get really bored by the time you move on to Aqua because you already know what's going to happen and it's not as fun.

You've got it backwards. Aqua's story is the one that tells you what happened in everyone else's so it would spoil theirs.

Narnianqueen

You've got it backwards. Aqua's story is the one that tells you what happened in everyone else's so it would spoil theirs.

No it doesn't. Aqua's story didn't show who Vanitas was. Aqua's story didn't say what happened to Terra. It just kinda left you hanging and wanting to know more. I don't think it spoiled it at all. It left you with more questions than answers. No offense but I don't see where you get that idea.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No it doesn't. Aqua's story didn't show who Vanitas was. Aqua's story didn't say what happened to Terra. It just kinda left you hanging and wanting to know more. I don't think it spoiled it at all. It left you with more questions than answers. No offense but I don't see where you get that idea.

Actually, assuming you played the Final Chapter which I personally consider to still be part of Aqua's story for obvious reasons, you DO find out what happened to Terra.
And granted, no scenario tells you what happened in all the other scenarios; that'd be redundant and stupid as all hell. But Aqua, fullfilling her given role of observer, reacted to what happened to Terra and Ven. So the ratio of what she saw of the others compared to what she had happen to herself was noticably higher than what happened in the other scenarios. When you think about it though, what we "don't know" in Aqua's scenario about Terra and Ven are "minor" detail or to be precise - pretty damn specific things.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I agree with Nomura - Terra, Aqua, Ven

If you're not to curious you can get to all the final bosses with all charachters before playing any of them

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

I should have clarified that I was talking about Aqua's story plus the Final Chapter. I consider the Final Chapter to be part of her story since it revolves around her.

Oracle

Terra, Ventus and Aqua all seem for the most part, a step behind each other, with Terra in front, Ventus in second and Aqua bringing up the rear. You see the most of the other stories from Aqua's story, Ventus, not so much, but there are some pretty intense moments spoiled from Terra's story. Terra doesn't seem to see much of Aqua at all, and definitely nothing major from her, and there is only a couple scenes (ending sequence included) that spoil Ventus' story when playing as Terra. So if you want to minimize spoilers, I strongly suggest TVA.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I wouldn't. It would be hard to enjoy any one story if I had to keep jumping around like that. You'll know what we mean when you play it.

Grey

^ This. It's just easier and more coherent if you play the game as Terra, then Ven, and then Aqua, without stopping mid-way through in any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back