• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What part of Pokemon do you prefer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which do you prefer?

• The Movies

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • The Show

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • The Trading Card Game

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • The Video Games

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
for those of you who like (or used to) pokemon; what part of pokemon do you like best: The Show, The Card Game, The Video Games, or The Movies (you may vote for more than one thing)?

I like the Movies, VGs, and TCG. The Movies always have a more intense aura in them and its got the coolest music in the soundtrack albums (Im gonna get the new one coming out). The Video Games just never get old, im for sure gonna get the new ones coming out (Pokemon XD, and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl). I like TCGs so its no wonder why i like the Pokemon TCG, i dont collect it anymore, but i make decks with what cards ive got

Now, what part of it do you prefer?

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The movies are okay, but there's too many episodes in the show that I can't keep up (more like CN doesn't show them in order) Yes, the games are the best thing about Pokemon, all of them are VERY fun but difficult enough not to make the games too easy. There are only two major problems I have with the games:1 No matter what version you get, you won't be able to get ALL the pokemon unless you trade from another. and 2: You have to buy this thing in order to trade and my best pokemon like Kadabra can't evolve unless I trade it, other than that, I love the games.

Henskie

I'm Batman
I prefered the games cuz you got to make ur team and catch the pokemon u wanted and raise them as u see fit you did have to watch a complete moron (ASH) bungle through battles and he never seems to catch that many pokemon my favorite character in the show was gary

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I really enjoy the Movies, dont know why. I havent really seen the Cartoon in while. The TCG is fun but its basic. I also love playing the Games there really fun and always drag me in for more.

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
I prefer the movies and games. No matter how cutesy it is, you can't deny how addictive the Pokemon games are. Each time I start a new game, I always use Pokemon that haven't been on my previous teams.

The movies are usually great, since they have an actual plot to them.

The TV show can be fun, but it just around and around in circles and has one of the thinnest for an anime show, so it's not the greatest. I used ot play the card game, but I lost interest after a while. I've still got the cards though, which I'll probably sell one day when the prices are good.

eevee

I prefer the games. I liked the show and the movies but after they made so many it kinda got old. But I don't mind playing the games. I have about every Pokemon game there is(Hey You Pikachu all the way to Pokemon Collsuem) My fave Pokemon game is Pokemon Yellow. I guess by looking at my name, you probably would assume that I'm a Pokemon freak but Eevee is my favorite character(blah, blah, blah) So yea, the games I likie.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, I like the tv show the best. This season, is my favorite so far. I enjoy watching the movies for the anime. I have played some of the games- I really like Leaf Green. I have never gotten into the card game. It seems boring to me.

king's Keyblader

I am a fan for pokemon,but my big brother was even bigger. We've seen all the movies, and every pokemon adventure game. I also use to play the game my reamaning rare card cards are hallicrafic lugia,articuno,suicune,enti and ho-oh

H

Hellpark

Vice-Versa said:
I really enjoy the Movies, dont know why. I havent really seen the Cartoon in while. The TCG is fun but its basic. I also love playing the Games there really fun and always drag me in for more.

~ What he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back