• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What plan does M.O.M. have for Sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
I'm curious since the Kingdom hearts 4 trailer and young xehanort apart of M.O.M. experiment (whatever it is), that will get a tease of M.O.M. wants with Sora.

We already saw kingdom hearts itself, stop darkness, and the second keyblade war. I'm just excited for potential ☺️ storylines.

Kokoko253

Awards
Probably for Sora to finally eat his dinner. It must be cold as hell now.

But I guess MOM believes the darknesses can only be properly defeated in Quadratom, a world they not naturally part of. For that, someone who can defeat the needs to be there. Question is how the darknesses will get there.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
To ask Sora if he can set him up with Samus now that he's in Smash.

Sashimimi

Awards
I personally favor the theory that Sora himself is the M.O.M.

Certainly pretty out there but I think the theory has its merits. Other than that I really don’t know! Anything up for game at this point in time.

EighteenEighty

Awards
I personally favor the theory that Sora himself is the M.O.M.

Certainly pretty out there but I think the theory has its merits. Other than that I really don’t know! Anything up for game at this point in time.
Spoilers Alert from KHUX Finale:

It was revealed that the Master has its own origin story. When the Master of Masters was a boy, the Keyblade War, a conflict between light and darkness began. This conflict continued for an unknown period of time, in which the Master saw many of his loved ones perish from darkness overtaking its hearts.

I kinda prefer him to be his own character, turning Sora into a villain would be a completely ridiculous turn for his character, and it would completely annul all the growth he's gone through over the course of the series.

Luckily, there's a good amount of evidence to suggest that this theory isn't true, and I'm much more inclined to believe that MoM is actually some sort of semi-divine entity of light that may even be connected to Kingdom Hearts itself in some way.

Back