• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What platform are you playing on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
What console are you going to play on? Are you going to use an upgrade console like the Pro or X?

Just got my PS4 Pro and 0.2 is much more fun at a higher frame rate.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm playing on ps4 pro. The one hope I have is an option to have a stable framerate. Not a huge fan of unlocked.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
So I currently have a standard PS4 with my digital copy of 1.5+2.5 on it. If I were to upgrade to the Pro, is there any way to carry the game over? Sorry if this a dumb question, but I’ve never had to upgrade to the same platform just with higher performance before. Lol

Shogo-Kun

Awards
Playing on my standard PS4 since that's all I can afford. Besides, I actually dislike how the 60fps standard applies to cutscenes as well as gameplay. It makes them less cinematic.

eiczerofour

My PS4, with all my other KH games. If they release all of them on the xbone, I will get them there. Until then, sticking with PS4.

Sdog

Awards
Just got a pro myself the other day and can't wait to see how KH3 runs cause 0.2 had a noticeable improvement.

Phantom

I'll be playing on my standard PS4. No plans to upgrade to Pro anytime soon.

Xai

So I currently have a standard PS4 with my digital copy of 1.5+2.5 on it. If I were to upgrade to the Pro, is there any way to carry the game over? Sorry if this a dumb question, but I’ve never had to upgrade to the same platform just with higher performance before. Lol

Yes I transfer my saves between my old PS4 and PS4 pro, this can be done with a flash drive in exFat formatting. Just copy the save to the usb and then transfer to to the other system. You have to be logged into the same PSN account to access it.

I plan on playing this on the PS4 Pro... My wife is deciding if shes wants it on the PS4 or on the Xbox One S.

Leaferian

Awards
Your digital purchases are tied to your account. They can be downloaded again on any PS4/PS4 Pro you put your account on. Also, if you buy the PS4 Pro without selling or getting rid of your PS4, you can set up a LAN transfer between them that will move your accounts/games/settings/saves to the new system. It takes a while, but less time than redownloading everything from scratch.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes I transfer my saves between my old PS4 and PS4 pro, this can be done with a flash drive in exFat formatting. Just copy the save to the usb and then transfer to to the other system. You have to be logged into the same PSN account to access it.

I plan on playing this on the PS4 Pro... My wife is deciding if shes wants it on the PS4 or on the Xbox One S.

Your digital purchases are tied to your account. They can be downloaded again on any PS4/PS4 Pro you put your account on. Also, if you buy the PS4 Pro without selling or getting rid of your PS4, you can set up a LAN transfer between them that will move your accounts/games/settings/saves to the new system. It takes a while, but less time than redownloading everything from scratch.

Thanks both of you! I’ll definitely step up to a Pro in that case! Might even try to save for 4K TV. Lol

Recon

Art of War
Awards
On my PS4 slim. Launchy you forgot to add a poll. The real question is who here will be playing on Xbox? lol

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'll also be playing on a standard PS4. I'm sure it'd be cool on a pro, but I have yet to see a good enough reason to buy one, especially this late into the generation.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Standard PS4. Unless it breaks in the next 7 months, in which case I'll replace it with a Pro.

Leaferian

Awards
Thanks both of you! I’ll definitely step up to a Pro in that case! Might even try to save for 4K TV. Lol
If you can, then do! As someone who is playing with a PS4 Pro on a 4K tv, I can tell you there is an incredible difference in quality. In particular, 0.2 runs very smoothly and everything looks even more gorgeous. I can't even KH3 is going to be crazy on it, I can feel it in my bones lmao

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
It should be noted that 0.2 was remarkably poorly optimized and should have hit a steady 30 on standard PS4, instead of the shaky 25 it was usually at.

KH3 demos seem to be trending in a better direction, with Bone X and PS4 Pro hitting a solid 55-60, at least in Toy Boc and Olympus.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I currently just have a regular PS4... Unless I can get that KH special edition PS4 Pro, I'm probably sticking with this one, haha.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm content with my 1TB PS4 Slim. I'm playing on a 1080p HD Sony Bravia TV so I don't even think it'd register the 4K capabilities that the pro offers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back