• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What shoud i do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Ok i've had this problem for a while now, i've just been ignoring it. Now i've been thinking it's time to settle it...help?!

Well i've been crazy in love with this girl for a little over a year now. Her name's Amanda. Me and her are really perfect together. No fights, no break-ups, just perfect. The only thing is we really don't talk much, but that's cuz she is too busy with summer school right now. Anyways, about 4 months ago this other girl started liking me and i guess since me and Amanda weren't really talking for a while (at that time i haden't heard from her in 2 weeks) i started liking the other girl (Kristyn) She grew on me i guess and i couldn't decide who i loved more.

Well i was really tierd one night and Kristyn purposed to me and i guess i said yes lol. But i want my life to be with Amanda. I try to break up with Kristyn, but she keeps threating to kill herself if she loses me. She is the kind of person to carry out her threats. I've heard stories from her and friends. I can't stand another human life lost due to something I did. So i've been stuck with Kristyn for a while and i want to be rid of her cuz i love Amanda much more, but i don't want Kristyn dying...what should i do??

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
There are many cases of relationships where the other person threatens to kill themselves. The best course of action is to break up with them immediatly.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Humans are too scared of death. If you really, really feel she'll do it then it's best to contact her family/friends and inform them

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Humans are too scared of death. If you really, really feel she'll do it then it's best to contact her family/friends and inform them

I've tried that already. Didn't work. Her friends don't like her cuz she is known as a slut to them for she has just used most of her friends for sex (most of her friends are guys), and her mom...isin't the best mom in the world

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Break up with her.

Seriously, this entire thing is just a typical teenage romance issue. Bury it now and bury it deep.

impart

Climb The Sky
say
"im not happy with you,
threatening to take your own life has ruined my trust in you, and has also ruined our relationship"

and you should throw in a little
"were not the same as we were, were different people now, were growing apart, its not you its me, Im the one who's changed, my grandma just died and I cant handle a relationship right not (and then just never talk to her again)" BS if you think it'll help

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Won't matter. She's "going to kill herself" anyway. Get rid of her and try getting with Amanda - I'm pretty sure Kristyn won't kill herself, she'll just move onto some other guy and pull the same crap with him. (After nagging you constantly - I'd advise a restraining order on her, or get her institutionalized. Arrest her if she trepasses on your property, etc. Grain into her head that you don't really want her around.)

Seriously, people like this just need to be left alone. Don't worry about what she chooses to do, just worry about what you want right now. If she's soo set on killing herself over something so little as her "relationship" with you, and she blurts it out constantly to you, just effing leave. She obviously has a plan for everything, i.e., "I'm going to 'kill myself' if I don't get this." Seriously, she obviously thinks acting like a little three year old that's spoiled to death will get her anywhere in life. If Kristyn thinks she has nine lives, she's go another thing coming.

Don't worry about her, just focus on what you want. Her little humbuggery shouldn't be a problem since she's bent on doing it anyway. If I had a girlfriend that even dared to say that little "I'm going to kill myself if you do ____." I'd firetrucking leave her, and tell her she isn't worth to lick the dirt off of my shoes. Get real, people. "Killing yourself" won't accomplish anything positive but removal of stupid people from the gene pool. Hip Hip Hooray.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
say
"im not happy with you,
threatening to take your own life has ruined my trust in you, and has also ruined our relationship"

and you should throw in a little
"were not the same as we were, were different people now, were growing apart, its not you its me, Im the one who's changed, my grandma just died and I cant handle a relationship right not (and then just never talk to her again)" BS if you think it'll help

Haha that might work. Except the grandma thing. I live with my grandma so if she had "died" it wouldn't work. Seeing as how my grandma is watching tv and yelling at it sometimes lol

Won't matter. She's "going to kill herself" anyway. Get rid of her and try getting with Amanda - I'm pretty sure Kristyn won't kill herself, she'll just move onto some other guy and pull the same crap with him. (After nagging you constantly - I'd advise a restraining order on her, or get her institutionalized. Arrest her if she trepasses on your property, etc. Grain into her head that you don't really want her around.)

Seriously, people like this just need to be left alone. Don't worry about what she chooses to do, just worry about what you want right now. If she's soo set on killing herself over something so little as her "relationship" with you, and she blurts it out constantly to you, just effing leave. She obviously has a plan for everything, i.e., "I'm going to 'kill myself' if I don't get this." Seriously, she obviously thinks acting like a little three year old that's spoiled to death will get her anywhere in life. If Kristyn thinks she has nine lives, she's go another thing coming.

Don't worry about her, just focus on what you want. Her little humbuggery shouldn't be a problem since she's bent on doing it anyway. If I had a girlfriend that even dared to say that little "I'm going to kill myself if you do ____." I'd firetrucking leave her, and tell her she isn't worth to lick the dirt off of my shoes. Get real, people. "Killing yourself" won't accomplish anything positive but removal of stupid people from the gene pool. Hip Hip Hooray.

True, she isin't worth worring about. But if she does kill herself it would just make me feel like i did it to her metaphorically. But i'll get past all that hopefully and move on with Amanda.

Last edited:

impart

Climb The Sky
lol say it was your dog. hahah "my dog just died and I cant handle a relationship right now". hahahah that's great, im going to use that one

yeah say you stay with her forever cuz you dont want her to kill herself
that's your life your wasting with someone you dont like.
same thing as death
ether shes killing herself, or shes killing you. hahahaha

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Or when she says "Well, I'm gonna kill myself then!" ..

Ask her "Why?" Every time she tries to retort, just ask "Why?". And keep asking, until she quits QQing at the fact her ploys to keep you are the most epic phailure ever.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
lol say it was your dog. hahah "my dog just died and I cant handle a relationship right now". hahahah that's great, im going to use that one

yeah say you stay with her forever cuz you dont want her to kill herself
that's your life your wasting with someone you dont like.
same thing as death
ether shes killing herself, or shes killing you. hahahaha

Lol i don't have a dog either (i'll come up with my own excuse, thanks lol)

Lol true. I guess when they say "Til death due us part" they really mean it xD
Mainly she's killing me right now xp alright, i'll try to break up with her when she gets home on Wednesday. I just hope it goes well...

Or when she says "Well, I'm gonna kill myself then!" ..

Ask her "Why?" Every time she tries to retort, just ask "Why?". And keep asking, until she quits QQing at the fact her ploys to keep you are the most epic phailure ever.

Lmao that's soo evil...it might work
Thanks "Evil" professer xD

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Lol i don't have a dog either (i'll come up with my own excuse, thanks lol)

Lol true. I guess when they say "Til death due us part" they really mean it xD
Mainly she's killing me right now xp alright, i'll try to break up with her when she gets home on Wednesday. I just hope it goes well...

Lmao that's soo evil...it might work
Thanks "Evil" professer xD

It's not really 'Evil' to do that, it's simply asking her a question. Basic Philosophy: Ask a question, answer with another question. In this case, since she wants to use the "I'll kill myself" QQing, you can easily just ask "Why?" after practically everything she will say and win the little 'argument.'

impart

Climb The Sky
lol it wont go well.
just get away from her as soon as possible when you dump her. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back