• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What should 2.5 HD include?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I agree with everyone here that I would much appreciate KHIIFM, BbSFM, a PS3 version of DDD, and cutscenes of Re:Coded. Worst case scenario, though, they could leave out the scenes of Coded altogether (as it wasn't that important, and material from it has been/could be covered in the other games, anyway), and just include cutscenes of DDD, but it has to be included somehow.

On the subject of the Mirage Arena, do you think there's any chance they might add a PS3 version of the Days multiplayer in it? That would be so awesome, I can't even- A playable version of Deep Dive represented in some way would also be nice.

As for other things I want: Well, a trailer, secret ending and/or playable demo for KHIII would be very much appreciated, but I don't know what are chances are for any of those. Hopefully they'll at least give us something, and if DDD is indeed playable, I wouldn't mind TWEWY bosses, or being able to talk to characters outside of cutscenes. NPCs! We NEED NPCs!

What else? Hmm... I wouldn't mind more going on with Kairi's role at the end. In the original KHII, she sort of just disappeared, but right when you "defeat" Xemnas, Kairi's in a pose hinting that she might have fought (or is getting ready to fight) him, too (which is clearly a gameplay and cutscene continuity error). TVTropes pointed that out, and I wouldn't mind them doing something with that to hint to her future training. Once again, I really doubt it, but I'm being optimistic here.

And maybe some hint of Xion in KHII, now that she's been added to the series? I know no one can remember her, but maybe they could add a Data battle of her, or even have something of her in Proof of Existence. The last one might not really work that well, but-

Oh, and I want the reunion of Sora, Riku, and Kairi to be slightly altered. Basically, I want it made clear that Sora is reduced to the state he's in by being reunited with Riku and Kairi both. -dodges bullets from SoRiku fans and Nostalgia Nazis-

And once again, I know a lot of this isn't likely to happen (and some probably shouldn't, tbh). But this is just my list of cool-but-never-gonna-happen-wishes. But really... as long as we get BbSFM, KHIIFM, and DDD (and Re:Coded, I guess) represented in some way, I'll be more than happy. Yeah...

Edit: Also, I wouldn't mind it if they changed lines like, "Yen Sid lives here?!" I know a lot of people have already pointed out the plotholes, but it couldn't hurt to mention it again. I'd also love if they changed the pronunciation of "X-Blade" to "Kye-Blade" (to get rid of confusion), but that'll probably never happen, either, so yeah.

On the off chance Re:Coded is playable, I wouldn't mind if they spammed the Eliminators less. Just sayin'. Those things could be pretty evil and cheap at times, so I would appreciate it if they weren't in as many System Sectors this time around.

I also would love Square for life if they added more Kairi references or scenes of her in DDD. I would like more Kairi scenes in general (like Riku and Kairi ones, since we're sorely lacking those), but at least have Sora look at his lucky charm in 3D or something. So far, it's the only game where he hasn't besides Re:Coded (which he didn't do for obvious reasons).

Okay, I swear I'm done now. Bye.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
ii final mix, bbs final mix, re:coded in the form of a movie, and mirage arena getting it's own mode in the main menu would make it perfect.

just no move compatibility

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm really looking forward to what changes they will make for Birth by Sleep. It'll probably have the biggest changes because of the fonts, HUDs, etc.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
for kh 2.5, all I want is kh2 HD with the content of final mix, BBS HD with all the content of final mix, and a theatre mode than contains the cut scenes from ddd and coded

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
All I really need is online multiplayer for the Mirage Arena (GIVE IT TO US), Aqua in RoD, BBSv2 secret ending to remain in tact and not removed or changed by SE, and some kind of reward for completing 1.5 to be unlocked in 2.5.

I really want a Mirage Arena multiplayer as well but my thinking is that if it exists, PLEASE SE, please patch the broken moves lime Magnega, Aeroga, Curaga, etc. that just destroyed the play-ability of playing with friends. If not, those moves have to be banned among the KHI community or something because those are flat out cheap.

It would be the golden opportunity to include it if Nomura is really more on the wagon now that he cannot make the game out of it he originally envisioned. All those extra scenes, Mickey in the RoD, Riku and Kairi on Big Ben (that one had a big relevance in Coded again, could probably gone in-depth into in HD Coded-Cutscenes), Donald and Goofy going around looking wary in Traverse, Kairi and HPO in Twilight Town, Riku stalking Roxas and Xion, all those are some nailbiting teasers that might promise a deeper understanding about the stuff that happened in the series.
Well, the Days-scenes are completely new, so I wouldn't rule out that they included some extra stuff.

I could only dream of BbSv2 stuff being added in, I would love more time to play as Aqua, right now KH2.5 is leagues more exciting for me than KH1.5 haha xD BbS in HD!!!! All those BbSFM goods!!! ALL THOSE KH2FM SECRETS!!!!

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
Okay, I lied. I thought of a couple of things I'd like. For Birth by Sleep: I wouldn't mind if they made the tutorial part available in theater mode. Like, it's not that big of a deal, but I find it odd when I'm watching the cutscenes and it skips Ven's run down to the Summit, and the three's sparring session.

For DDD: better AI for the Dream Eaters (actually, better AI for all the games wouldn't hurt), and the ability to meld commands. The last one is a big one for me, and I would be so, so happy if they added it. It would make my KH3D experience even more enjoyable. Giving Sora and Riku their own ability trees would also be nice. I don't mind using the Dream Eaters' board to get things, but it might be a tad more user friendly the other way. Oh, and I want to be able to skip tutorial Neku and Joshua give you about creating Spirits.

As for KHII, it might be cool if we could choose to keep Sora in his KHI or II outfit, or maybe even choose from the three looks the fairies gave him, before settling on the black outfit. Also, it would be neat if they added a thing where you can access the command menu in Anti-Form.

And on the rare chance that Re:Coded is playable, the option to play as KHII Sora.

I think that about covers it, and hopefully this really is the last of my ideas this time. LOL. Shutting up now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They should add in some more summons as well (*Cough*Buzz and Woody*/Cough*) and maybe fix it up? Summoning was a bit hard to control in the second game *looks at Chicken Little*

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
KH2FM, KHBBSFM and KHDDD, and maybe Re:coded cutscenes but those can come as DLC if needed. That's pretty much all I want, I really wouldn't care if much of the game's gameplay/coding wasn't changed but as long as those games are there, I'm okay with it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
They should add in some more summons as well (*Cough*Buzz and Woody*/Cough*) and maybe fix it up? Summoning was a bit hard to control in the second game *looks at Chicken Little*

Good point. Put woody and buzz in kh 2.5, or at least have them for summons in kh3

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
I think you used a Player Pin to read my mind, Señor. LOL. I'd meant to mention the Buzz and Woody thing, but totally forgot. Thanks a lot for bringing it up, though:) I'd love to see them in 2.5... And you know what? They'd be even more epic if KHIIFM was made a bit more difficult. Do you think there's a chance they might up the difficulty level?

And what are the chances of us getting some CG scenes in Re:CoM or Days, I wonder? Probably slim to none, but KHI, II, BbS, and DDD have spoiled me with FMVs, and I'd love to see more in glorious HD. And come to think of it, we haven't had a CG ending since KHII, which is very odd. I wonder if there's any possibility of KH3D's ending getting that treatment? It is a big game, after all... Yeah, I'm not getting my hopes up. If nothing else, maybe the inevitable KHIII trailer will be in CG? I miss the old-school, mind-bonk secret endings, you know? ^_^

Mr Yippie

it makes sense for them to not do anything with KH3D

BUT

it seems like a wasted opportunity to do nothing with the game that is pretty much 2.5 in the collection called 2.5

I'll take BBS/3D over BBS/Coded movie ANY day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back