• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Should be the BBS Theme Song?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: wat shud b bbs opening theme song?

Between The Buried and Me - Informal Gluttony

If this every happened, I'd go insane. In a slightly good way.

Attemisc

Considering it's not a main title and just on the same level as CoM and Days, I don't think they'll hire someone to write a new song. That will likely come when it's time to make this next game Nomura talked about.

It's either going to be Simple & Clean/Hikari, Sanctuary/Passion, or Fate of the Unknown since it's in all the trailers and the trailer music has thus far always proved to be the opening music. HOWEVER, none of these trailers are store or television advertisements so the music could change.

Allister Rose

French Lover

I don't!

Anyway, I doubt they will use a new song, as the other side games haven't. I'm hoping Simple and Clean since the game comes before KH1 chronologically.

umm....BBS should have it's own song since it's a bit more original and have a more unique theme....unique theme - unique song.

Aria

braver by the minute

First of all, why the fuck would Soulja Boy ever sing for Kingdom Hearts? I'd literally shoot myself in the foot.
I'd shoot myself in the heart (haha very bad pun sorry guys)
I thought that Fate of the Unknown would be the theme, i would really like vocals but i cant imagine anyone except Utada singing it. If they do a remix of simple and clean or passion or just the regular song i'll scream. FotU is a really cool score thoguh I wouldnt mind it...

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Fate of the Unknown.

I think there has been like, billions of threads like this already though "/

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
nahh, my post was better still think bout it k
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Witch Doctor that should be the song from now on officially, ill make sure its confirmed >>
<<
anyways i think theyll stick with an old song or something though i thought utada said that she wasnt working with them for future releases

P.S. i did not know hayden panetteire was the vs for kairi o_O

V.A.T.14

Well, since Utada is gone, and Nomura has a hard-on for Gackt and My Chemical Romance....

Allister Rose

French Lover
i still think it should be an original song since the timeline is before kh1 with new characters and new enemies.

just like kh1 and COM were simple and clean (since no one knew who the organization was yet) and 358/2 days and Kh2 is sanctuary.

i do believe BBS will have a new opening song. also it seems to play an original soundtrack (sunset horizon and fate of the unknown) unlike 358/2 days which we heard some of there music in kh2 fm.

BBS will most likely have it's own song since new enemies, new antagonist, new protagonist and well...new plot...it wouldnt look right if they just used the same song like passion or sanctuary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back