• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What should i do about a "days" theaf?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Its only a KH game, in fact, it's the worst in the series

I think you'll be able to make it

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
damn i was close >:3

i dont think he's kidding o.0

well shes actually pretty cute with huge tits, & the fact that she came up to me again while in the school library means she has some inerest in me (hopefully it isnt pawning bbs)

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Its only a KH game, in fact, it's the worst in the series

That's your opinion, you're not the voice of the Kingdom Hearts community.

well shes actually pretty cut with huge tits, & the fact that she came up to me again while in the school library means she has some inerest in me (hopefully it isnt pawning bbs)

Tits or no, if you're implying that you were dumb enough to let her "borrow" or was considering allowing her to take BBS off your hands then you deserve what you get from then on IE the negative consequences.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
.... wooooooooooooooooow you guys ar more willing to to guess her name than give me advice! the KHInsider community is finnally showing its true colers!

also your both wrong

love the boxxy avatar

You told us to do it.

Also, your grammar < proper grammar.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
You told us to do it.

Also, your grammar < proper grammar.

lol i just remembered shes a total weeaboo.

also i by no means have anything near proper grammar (dosnt mean i dont try, my english is pathetic huh?), ima country boy born & raised in Alabama, if my grammar bothers you that much then stear clear of my threads.

fun fact: ive taken honors english classes since 7th grade currently a senior

State

Awards
Get over it. It's a game, something material. You shouldn't care that much about something material, instead, of something emotional. You have to options here:

.....1.) Ignore her
.....2.) Get over something so trivial and start having a relationship.

Also, after passing through the experience of never lending her nothing that's yours to her, don't EVER lend her something again.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
lol i just remembered shes a total weeaboo.

also i by no means have anything near proper grammar (dosnt mean i dont try, my english is pathetic huh?), ima country boy born & raised in Alabama, if my grammar bothers you that much then stear clear of my threads.

fun fact: ive taken honors english classes since 7th grade currently a senior

lol good ol' Alabama education. :)

But yeah everyone pretty much told ya what you should do. Screw her. (not literally) Probably never gonna see her again after HS anyways...then again you do live in Alabama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back