• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What should i do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
Move to America.

lol I'm kidding

I haven't heard that, but I'm sure there's some shady character who can tinker it for you in these forums somewhere... anyone?

zora keyblade

i need help with that to and im sooo desperate and i need her msn adress lol pllllllllz :) but where can i buy the TV thing

Welshcake

It only goes black and white if the T.V can't read american games, but most modern PAL t.v's will be able to read it.

Hujju

I am also importing and i read on another site that it should work on all t.v.s exept really old ones and finnish ones. Sorry for that all of you from finland but thats what it said, you´re using a different video mode.

E

Eclipse

goodness children. Ok look. It will only play in black and white if your t.v. can't handle NTSC signals. MOST modern t.v.'s can. If you're not sure, check your tv manual (i wonder how many people will actually do that) But not to worry, most modern PAL tv's can read the signal, if not, you can always get a cheap converter..

when i went to hong kong when i was a little kid i wanted to play my gameboy, so we went to a close electronics store, bought a charger/converter....and boom. done..

i believe it was like 20 dollars. But not to worry, chances are you won't have to do that ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back