• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What skin are you currently using?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What skin?

• SimpleClean

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • KHI Lite v2

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • KHI Blaq v2

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • tren_Z

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • KHI Ultimate

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
(sorry if this is in the wrong section)

what forum skin are you using right now?

if you don't know what i'm talking about, you change skins by going to user CP, then going to edit options, then scroll all the way down. the last box is where you can change skins.

(the VAT skin is the KHI Lite v2)

I'm using KHI Blaq v2:thumbup:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I use Lite. Its the original color of the 2.0 template, so theres no flaws in it unlike Blaq.

Simple and Clean. But they should replace all the orange with a dark grey colour, if you ask me.

And replace the purple with dark grey, also.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I'm using Lite atm. I tend to like the scheme a good bit, thought it can be really bright to me at times. But i tend to use blaq since i like darker looks. I just don't like the orange in it. I don't like like the orange in SimpleClean, either.

@Ragnarok: what purple? the 2.0, or something else?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I prefer KH Ultimate, but more recently, I've been using Lite, since it's my favorite for the User CP and Profile thing. I mainly liked Ultimate because it was the standard skin, back when I originally joined.. plus it shows the genders, which makes it less likely for me to accdiently refer to a girl as a guy or vice-versa. You know.. because I'd not make enemies or people hate me.

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm using SimpleClean right now. I like the colors, but wish there was something more added to teh skin though :3 But I heard something about that it's still not really finished yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back