• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what song best fits ur personality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince_of_Light

umm... lots. cant name all of them. they r country tho.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
the song that personally suit me(my fav anyway) is "I am ur Angel" by Celin Dion and R Kelly!!!

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
scars by papa roach, the best of you by foo fighters, or the speed of sound by cold play. My personality is ever shifting through my mood.

pichikid

Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. Or Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park.

Dark Guardian

That stupid song from The Andy Molinakis Show....."I got pees on my head, but don't call me a peahead. bees on my head, don't call me a beehead. Bruce Lee's on my head, but don't call me a leehead. Now please excuse me, i gotta get my tree fed!.......This is my show, you can't tell me what to do. When life hands me lemons, I make beef stew!......This is my show, i'm Andy Milonakis, i put bologna in my left pocket, smear some whipped cream in my gold locket. it's my show, im Andy Milonakis!" haha!

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Hmm...Come As You Are, Serve The Servants, and About A Girl. Each one pertains to a different part of my life. Come As You Are for friends and aquaintances, Serve the Servants for my family, and About A Girl's my love life. XD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Mine would be "Mad World" sang by Gary Jules...

Listen to it, it's a very depressing, but nice song...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back