• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What struck you as odd?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
that i didn't have to finish pride lands before beating the game................ or even name hollow bastian radient garden.. (still haven't done this yet LOL)

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
How most of the things a normal person would freak out at Sora didn't even give a second glance at.
He wasn't even freaked out when he turned into a merman.
wtf
That would be true.

I on the other hand would be shocked but kinda happy since I always wanted to be a mermaid when I was a kid xD;;

Still. odd o_o

He did a little. Except he sees it as a positive thing and goes with the flow while most of us would have a heart attack. Like how do we pee? Ok... moving on.
Im sure fish can excrete. Then again your half human xD Would it be like human poo (ewwww ;_;) or fish poo...?
And liek howd you reproduce
OKAY moving on ...xD

I concur ..but after a year of walking around with a talking duck and a walking dog, which talks might I add, things seem less ..surprising, lol.
True xD

In KH2 when Sora is watching Sally and Jack in Halloween Town and imagines him and Kairi dancing or something.
That scene was creepy o_o

When he sees Kairi and he gives her a hug,

and then cry's over Riku. It's hard telling yourself Sora's straight after that.
I love that scene. (not because of SoRiku though because Kairi got PWNED >:D)

The fact that nobody has slapped Kairi for being so useless XD Like seriously, I would have done it ages ago haha
OMG never thought of that XD;

That you can jump off the tree house in Deep Jungle and end up in the Hippo's lagoon without dying or losing some HP.
Gosh I hate that part. When I always had to swing around the vines and accidently fall of and have to go up again =.=

Pluto seems be a ninja cuz he appears everywhere so freakin randomly and disappears without a trace.
Pluto's awesome s1demteeth

yea Aqua don't look like kairi like namine and Xion do but you can tell that aqua design is based on kairi if she looked older.

on topic how sora barged into peoples homes in the game.
She may be based on her design but I would say she's not like Kairi at all :| (for the most part at least)

-That Xemnas is the only member is the only member with color in his skin.
XD

Bolt the Superdog, where they go to all this trouble to trick the dog into thinking he really is a super hero. I think it's so dumb. It's a dog!! Who cares what it thinks, as long as it does the job!
Speaking of Bolt I loved that. I mean Bolt, he's adorable XD

okayofftopiclol*

^
Riku: why? Why do you have the keyblade!?
Roxas:....Shut up!
I loved it when Roxas said that :3.

I found it odd that peoples hearts looked like Valentine hearts.
...lol true xD
Then again flying heart organs in KH O_O
that'd be creepy
then Kingdom Hearts would be a giant heart organ
ewwwww ;_;

Right, and I would just love to see those floating around the game. Imagine what Kingdom Hearts would look like in kh2? >>;
;~;

I never noticed how.....XD;;

still, I won't forgive sora

[IMG]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs19/f/2007/286/0/4/What_Should_Have_Happened_by_ladychimera.jpg[/IMG]
XigDem o_o
But thats funny xD

chillin in a whale intestines.
I cant even understand how they can stand it in there ;_;

And nice sig Chaser and Strawberry :D

Anyway back on track,

how Sora can glide but in the end of KHI him and Kairi was only a few distance apart and why he didn't just glide to her >_>

how Pete is a cat

KHFanatic2010

At the end of KH 2, Where Sora, Kairi and Riku got the letter from King Mickey on Destiny Islands. My questions are: Why weren't they reading it aloud? (like in the end of KH: Sora, Donald and Goofy were talking about finding their friends, ect as they walk down the path) or could this be a new adventure for the trio? Another question is: What happen to Donald, Goofy and King Mickey after they say goodbye to Sora, Kairi and Riku on the Island?

Could anyone explain this?

Thanks

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by KHFanatic2010
At the end of KH 2, Where Sora, Kairi and Riku got the letter from King Mickey on Destiny Islands. My questions are: Why weren't they reading it aloud? (like in the end of KH: Sora, Donald and Goofy were talking about finding their friends, ect as they walk down the path) or could this be a new adventure for the trio? Another question is: What happen to Donald, Goofy and King Mickey after they say goodbye to Sora, Kairi and Riku on the Island?

They don't really need to. Mickey's letters are always really short anyway. He probably wrote big. Or double/triple spaced it to make it easier to read, like Kairi.

What made you think it wasn't a new adventure?

MDG (and Jiminy) went back to Disney Castle, and coded starts.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
A 14 year old kid being able to take out people like Leon and Cloud ..fighting Riku and other kids all his life prepared him for people like that?

I'm talking KH1 now, even if its KH2, my bad xD

KHFanatic2010

They don't really need to. Mickey's letters are always really short anyway. He probably wrote big. Or double/triple spaced it to make it easier to read, like Kairi.

What made you think it wasn't a new adventure?

MDG (and Jiminy) went back to Disney Castle, and coded starts.

I was expecting a To Be Continue.. ending.

Thanks for the Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Jiminy bit.

Last edited:
I found it odd in KH1 that the last time you fight Riku two thirteen year olds are fighting an epic battle to decide whether or not Ansem SOD will control the universe. While this fight is awesome and in no way takes away from the awesomeness of Kh1, i just thought that the circumstances were kinda funny

NumberVIII

I found it odd in KH1 that the last time you fight Riku two thirteen year olds are fighting an epic battle to decide whether or not Ansem SOD will control the universe. While this fight is awesome and in no way takes away from the awesomeness of Kh1, i just thought that the circumstances were kinda funny

Sora was 14, Riku was 15. >>; But lol I see your point.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Pooh calls Sora "somebody I don't know...." Why didn't he just say stranger? I know Pooh is a dimwit....but wow, its like he tried to prove he didn't know Sora or something >.>.

And then there was Malifecent wanting to take over Castle of Naught....(The World that never was) it seems as if she is obssessed with castles....

And then in the ending Credit Tron dancing....that was pretty freakin odd. :)

NumberVIII

Pooh calls Sora "somebody I don't know...." Why didn't he just say stranger? I know Pooh is a dimwit....but wow, its like he tried to prove he didn't know Sora or something >.>.

Because that's just the way Pooh talks. He's silly.

And then there was Malifecent wanting to take over Castle of Naught....(The World that never was) it seems as if she is obssessed with castles....

That's not the reason she went there. -.- She went to fight the Org, but she made a comment like "Hmm, when I win this'd be a pretty sick castle," something to that effect.

And then in the ending Credit Tron dancing....that was pretty freakin odd. :)

It was funny, if you ask me. Don't you remember? Sora told Tron he was gonna give him more updates...like, Singing Tron! Dancing Tron! So in the credits you see Tron getting an update and then starting to dance. It was a reference to earlier, and I thought it was funny.

Indrid_Cold

The fact that the dead Organization XIII members from Castle Oblivion randomly appeared in Jiminy's Journal always erked me. He forgot it all! It doesn't make sense! What's worse is that Zexion and Lexaeus are in there. Sora never even met them!
GAH!
Frustrating.
Although, I'd feel kinda bad if Zexion wasn't in it. I like Zexion.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Because that's just the way Pooh talks. He's silly.

That's not the reason she went there. -.- She went to fight the Org, but she made a comment like "Hmm, when I win this'd be a pretty sick castle," something to that effect.

It was funny, if you ask me. Don't you remember? Sora told Tron he was gonna give him more updates...like, Singing Tron! Dancing Tron! So in the credits you see Tron getting an update and then starting to dance. It was a reference to earlier, and I thought it was funny.

Yeah, I know why Maleficent was there....but it was kinda....weird....

she was trying to get a castle by taking over Disney Castle too...then when she lost she tried to find another one....just so happen she ends up in the World that never was....and then wants to take over Castle of Naught...I was like Maleficent desperately wants a castle.....and the Castle of Naugh to add....odd....(I guess the fact that her and pete appeared in the castle or world at all was ODD.....) :D

And Pooh saying Somebody I don't know....that was still odd.....Pooh's all "Hi Piglet. Good to see you, again. Hi somebody-I-don't-know, good to see you, again....that was strange.
And Tron dancing was pretty odd....I remember why they did it....but it was odd seeing him shaking his tail feather....funny, but odd. ;)

ICECOOL113

I found it odd that Tron was tickle-ish! Yeah Sora go ahead and push Tron's buttons.

And another thing how is it that Sora doesn't even know how to work a computer but Leon does! I mean I know years come with knowlege but come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back