• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What summons do you want who weren’t before?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Just as the title says, what summons do you want who weren’t in any other Kingdom Hearts game? For me:

• Neku, who assists Sora in a joint attack (Twister ~Kingdom Mix~ plays when summoned)
  • Alice, who inflicts random status effects on enemies (To Our Surprise plays when summoned)
  • Jiminy Cricket, who grants HP and MP prizes (Prankster’s Party plays when summoned)

okhi12

Awards
Cinderella's Fairy Godmother: the field music of the Castle of Dreams plays while she sings Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo in a loop until enemies kill themselves in desperation.

Jack Skellington: Randomly casts -za tier magic (similar to his card in CoM) and during his Limit attack he summons ghosts and an explosive pumpkin at the end. Zero extracts a synthesis material from an enemy, only once per summoning, with an increased chance of it being rare, to make farming a bit less annoying.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
The Beast
Jack Skellington
Hercules
Tron

These are just some I'd like to see. What they would do? I dunno yet.

alolansentret

Awards
It probably won't happen since he's already in the cooking game, but a Remy summon would be cool. He could sit on Sora's head and throw projectiles at enemies (like fruits or bread rolls or something) and occasionally use one of those food items to heal Sora. For a finisher he could summon a wave of rats that damages all enemies in the area.

disney233

Awards
Skellington,
Mulan,
Beast,
Aladdin,
(Was gonna say Pan but oof, he's a summon)
AND I DON'T THINK YA'LL ARE BEING CREATIVE WITH YOUR SUMMONS. C'MON LOOK AT THIS!
Morph.pnga9e42dc8596b0160160dfcc756f9cf03.jpgSprite.jpg

Brotherbear240.jpg

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Skellington,
Mulan,
Beast,
Aladdin,
(Was gonna say Pan but oof, he's a summon)
AND I DON'T THINK YA'LL ARE BEING CREATIVE WITH YOUR SUMMONS. C'MON LOOK AT THIS!
View attachment 13307View attachment 13308View attachment 13309

View attachment 13310
That's probably because half the fanbase don't even know who these characters are. Minus Chicken Little, they usually choose iconic, marketable, or at the very least recognizable characters for summons. You'd have to look up half those characters to make sure their even Disney.

That said, I would love for the Pixie Hollow fairies to one day appear in KH and float around Sora, lol.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Sully from Monstropolis. He can stun enemies with his scream and toss them like he did with Vanitas

Last edited:

disney233

Awards
That's probably because half the fanbase don't even know who these characters are. Minus Chicken Little, they usually choose iconic, marketable, or at the very least recognizable characters for summons. You'd have to look up half those characters to make sure their even Disney.

That said, I would love for the Pixie Hollow fairies to one day appear in KH and float around Sora, lol.
I mean, you say minus Chicken Little....but we can't forget that he's a summon, too. Despite how....bad Chicken Little was. As true as it is for summons being recognizable, there're many characters that can still work as a summon; be it an obscure character or a popular one. A pity that you're...not wrong with the fanbase. I mean...I can bet that not many people even knew that this was a movie when it's a DDD world.
Mickey-Donald-Goofy-The-Three-Musketeers.jpg
Still, the Disney universe is vast.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
The former and current PoH outside there worlds - We got Rapunzel and Kairi as party members, now I want to see how the rest of the princesses could take a beatdown in the field.

Disney princes - Back to the original concept. I want to see a bunch of guys barging in.

Bahamut - I always was curious before they cut it out of the game. Just one FF summon, just one, that's all I ask for.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I honestly thought we were going to get a lot of past party members as summons since we weren't visiting their worlds. I was sure we would get:
The Beast
Jack Skellington
Tron
Peter Pan

Also, I think the biggest missed opportunity for summons in KH3 was having a Pooh summon. Given the story of 100 Acre Wood and how short it was, it would have made sense for Pooh to want to come with Sora. He could have been like Bambi and heal/provide items during the fight.

Swing

Awards
Darkwing Duck: When Sora summons him, they will ride on the ratcatcher, and Darkwing and Sora will throw gas at the evil doers.

Last edited:

Barrett

Awards
Perry the Platypus. He's the only PnF character that wouldn't look out of place in 3d, and one of the most iconic Disney TVA characters.
I feel like a lot of people really underestimate how insanely popular Phineas and Ferb is, especially in Japan, and how it's easily recognizable across the world compared to even other popular Disney TVA shows like Kim Possible or Gravity Falls. While I don't see it becoming a world in KH ever, IMO if they're gonna start making some original Disney TVA rep not based on an already existing Disney franchise ('cause DuckTales already has KHUX medals), it's definitely gonna be Phineas and Ferb and I think having Perry the Platypus as a summon is definitely the way to go with it.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Darkwing Duck: When Sora summons him, they will rife on the ratcatcher, and Darkwing and Sora will throw gas at the enemies.
Now this is a summon! If we can't have Darkwing Duck as a party member, a summon is just as good.

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
Just as the title says, what summons do you want who weren’t in any other Kingdom Hearts game? For me:

• Neku, who assists Sora in a joint attack (Twister ~Kingdom Mix~ plays when summoned)
  • Alice, who inflicts random status effects on enemies (To Our Surprise plays when summoned)
  • Jiminy Cricket, who grants HP and MP prizes (Prankster’s Party plays when summoned)
Classic kh1 summons

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
With the way Kingdom Hearts III drastically changed summons, these are the summons I would like to see for Kingdom Hearts IV.

Mushu: Fire (flame texture)
Beast: Ice (sculpture texture)
Baymax: Thunder (digitised texture)
Nemo: Water (aquatic texture)
Peter Pan: Aero (starry texture)

Back