• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► What the Bonk...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
What the hell is wrong with me? I realize I really like one of my friends, we talk fairly often, and now she isn't texting back, and I am going crazy. It's annoying and it is making me incredibly irritable. I don't understand why it keeps happening and unfortunately, I can't seem to psych myself out of it like I usually am able to. Calming advice?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Whatever you do, don't keep texting her back. Generally if somebody isn't texting you back after a few times, they're trying to give you the subtle hint they don't want to talk.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
We're you too forward? I know I stop texting boys when they start weirding me out or get clingy.

No I haven't been like "OH MEH GAWD, I LOVE YOU!" We've been friends for a while, and she just sort of grew on me. We were talking at school yesterday about a friend of hers, who chose a skanky girl over her, and how he was considering breaking up with said skank. I advised her to forget about trying for him if they do split because well, he wouldn't be good for her. She picked up on my feelings I think, because she called me on my feelings for her, it was in the gym and it was sort of loud so I gracefully dodged the question, without thinking of course.

Whatever you do, don't keep texting her back. Generally if somebody isn't texting you back after a few times, they're trying to give you the subtle hint they don't want to talk.

Probably, and for all I know it's a little more complicated than that. We talk on facebook quite a bit too, and I don't know maybe she wants a break from any sort of conversation, because she really hasn't been on from what I've seen. She doesn't really hold any major conversations on facebook, and lately any have been between us, and they have been quite silly. She seemed very comfortable around me yesterday, so who knows? I'm probably over reacting.

@Luna: I try to distract myself, but nothing is really working. But now that I am talking to a bunch of strangers about it... it's helping.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
or maybe she has something better to do

Doesn't everybody? Actually none of my friends are texting me back. I thought most of my friends would be home chilling today. Of course everybody is out and about except for myself :p

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
see? maybe she's actually doing something or busy or w/e : it doesn't necessarily have to do with you at all

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yeah. I know... I tend to blame myself for a lot of things. I try to shoulder a lot of things too and most of all, I think too much. Obviously.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Yeah, like the others say, just chillax. You don't wanna scare her away by talking too much or hitting her up too much, if you can feel that at all. Lol you just gotta be calm and collected, otherwise if you're not, it won't be very attractive. She either likes you in that way or she doesn't, its when people try too hard that it becomes almost inevitably no.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
of course. I should really know this by now. Maybe it just has been a little too long since I've truely liked a girl.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Yea I know exactly what you mean, the exact same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. We were friends, she caught on to my feelings for her a couple days before V-Day and told one of my friends that she wanted to stay friends I guess and I basically accepted it and never brought it up, I guess she wanted my friend to tell me that. Texted her a couple days after and we had a normal convo, texted her a couple days after no response, did it again a week later nothing and its been maybe 2 weeks since I did that and I basically havent talked to them since that last text. I cant really talk to them in school or class so ive been thinking about texting them back today but idk. I blame myself as well for them not replying even though I wasnt clingy, pushy or anything like that and they said I was sweet and all so I honestly dont know what to think but I dont want to just drop all contact from them even though they dont seem like putting any effort in talking to me.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I think he was referring to myself. As for you... I think you're shit out of luck on that one. I can talk to her at school at least so I'm sure it is nothing at all

JustSnilloc

Something to help you calm down? Pick up an instrument and start learning... I've been playing guitar for almost a year now and it's great, I channel things into music :D

Take some lessons though, plus it'll make you popular with the ladies ;)

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I play violin actually. Now, good news was she asked me to hang out with her at a school event tonight. Bad news is that the even costed $8 and I was kupo!ing BROKE! :( she was dissapointed and now I'm feeling dumb. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back